~Chapter 4-8: To Catch a Sneaky Serpent~

"The air feels stagnant..." Ezera thinks, finding himself back in the desert dream, only things were far different from last time.

The first thing that he sees is the man called Jafar standing over a man, whom he recognized as the man who led the parade from before. Only now his skin was blue. Behind them, the previously bright palace was now shrouded in darkness, the blue man now a giant looming over it.

"Genie! No!!" A young man shouts desperately.

"Sorry, kid. I've got a new master now." The man, a genie it seems, responds with clear remorse for his current actions.

"A round of applause for the greatest sorcerer in the world and a taste of humiliation for you!" Jafar says, below the whited bearded man, now practically naked, and a girl were bowing to him, a red light surrounding their form.

"His lies were too good to last. Say hello to your precious Prince Ali..." The tall man said next as he stood in between the girl and a young man. "The venue chosen, to the ends of the earth... So long! Ex-Prince Ali!" He says next as he uses his magic to place the man in a tower and launch it into the sky.

"A genie...? And that man became the ruler...?" Ezera thought, unsure what to make of this, slowly backing away, hoping the clearly mad man didn't see him. Only to be stopped in his tracks as something wraps around his feet.

He looks down and almost screams at the group of snakes surrounding him, their coils binding him to the spot while they hiss, making him too afraid to try and get away. He then felt something grab him from behind.

"I won't let anyone take you... You are mine and mine ALONE!!!" His captor, their voice familiar but he couldn't place where, exclaims and covers his mouth to keep him from screaming.

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

"Starfish, Grim. Time to wake up." A voice says as Ezera wakes up.

"Ffnya... March to the oasis?" Grim asks groggily.

"We're up precisely to avoid that. It's time to go." Azul states.

"Hear that, Fairy Shrimp? It's time to get up?" Floyd says to Ezera, who was still laying down on the bed, not moving. "Hm? Fairy Shrimp?" The eel mer asks and reaches over to tap the boy's shoulder, who flinches violently.

"No! Get away!" The ravenette exclaimed, still half-asleep, and smacks the taller boy's arm away while shaking, clearly scared.

"Ow! What was that for?" Floyd says with a playful pout, but his expression turns serious when he sees the state of the Romani boy.

"Siren? Are you okay?" Azul asks as he comes over, having heard the commotion. "Siren? Ezera...?" He says, now seriously worried.

"Let me go!" The Roma boy exclaims fearfully.

"Ezera!" Grim exclaims, jumping back onto the bed. "Ezera! Snap out of it!" The fire breathing feline says and shakes the boy's shoulder.

"Huh!? Grim...?" The ravenette says, finally waking up fully.

"Are you alright, Siren? It sounded like you were having a nightmare," Azul asks as he leans down to the still shaken boy, who sits up while gathering Grim in his arms, hugging the feline to his chest.

"Y-Yes... I'm sorry..." The blue eyed boy mumbles while stroking the fire cat down his back, making him purr.

"Don't apologize." Azul tells him, then turns to the twins. "You two, go on ahead. We'll catch up with you." He says.