~Chapter 1-11: Overblot Rampage~

Ezera was shocked at what he was seeing. One minute, Riddle was yelling at them while brandishing his magic pen. The next, the magic stone on the said pen turned black and a black ink-like substance burst from it, and completely consumed him. Upon remerging, Riddle both looked different and something formed behind him.

 Upon remerging, Riddle both looked different and something formed behind him

"His aura, is completely black!" The roma boy says, quickly picking up Grim and holds him close to his being, his cheek still stinging from the slap Riddle gave him

"Hnhnhn... HAHAHAHA!" The said boy laughs sinisterly. "Those foolish to disobey me, I have no need of them in my world. In my world, I am the law, I am the rules! No other response than "Yes, Queen Riddle" is acceptable!! It's off with the heads of any who disobey me! Ahahahaha!!" He rants then laughs again.

"Ohh, look at this mess! A student has gone and went into overblot right in front of me!" Crowley cries in despair.

"Wh-What the hell is overblot!? That guy's got a wicked aura to him now!" Grim exclaims, shaking in Ezera's hold.

"Overblot is a state that all wizards must avoid at all cost. He's being caught up in a storm of negative energy that has made him lose control of both his emotions and magic." The headmaster explains.

"I don't really get it." Grim says.

"Uh, me neither." Deuce admits.

"Ah, crap! In plain terms: he's fallen into a dark berserker state!" Cater simplifies, a slightly annoyed look on his face.

"His life is also in danger if he keeps using magic like this." Trey adds.

"His life?!" Grim, Ace and Deuce all exclaim.

"Corruption..." Ezera says softly while starring at Riddle with an unreadable stare. "..."Magic is often a reflection... It responds to its caster's feelings and their mental state. When that reflection is cracked, tainted, then it's becomes corrupt and will turn on the caster themselves, and eventually consume them"..." He mutters.

"Huh? What's that about?" Cater asks, confused.

"It's something I heard when I was young... Magic is more than something only certain people can wield, it's a literal extension of those same people and it reflects the caster... But when that caster loses sight of themselves, their own magic can turn on them." Ezera reiterates.