~Chapter 3-13: Romani of the Sea~

Azul gasps as he regained consciousness. He opens his eyes to find himself laying in front of Octavinelle, his cognitive functions still a little fuzzy when something pops into his view.

"Azul, are you okay?" A gentle voice asks as the prefect feels an equally gentle touch caress his face. He knew this voice, and this touch...

"S-Siren...?" He asks as his vision fully clears, revealing the form of Ezera.

"Oh, he is awake." A relieved Floyd then says.

"Azul, how many fingers am I holding up?" Jade asks, holding his hands.

"E-eight...?" The dorm leader replies, a little unsure.

"Okay. You appear to still be out of it, but I'm so relieved. We were able to stop your blot induced rampage." The teal haired boy sighs in relief.

"...Jeez, pain in the neck." Leona groans.

"You know Leona, you're in no position to talk." Ruggie reminds.

"What... did I do?" Azul asks, not quite sure what was going on.

"You used your magic so much that you overblotted. Do you remember?" Jade recounts.

"'Give me your strength~~'... You were crying while running around sucking up people's magic. It was hard to look at, super uncool." Floyd adds.

"I-I... went on a rampage... Unbelievable..." The bespectacled boy breathes out.

"Anyone would be pissed if something they'd been working on for so long got erased right in front of them. If someone went and cracked open my piggybank, I'd never forgive them." Ruggie says sympathetically.

"But you gotta knock it off with the shady business, you know. Shape up." Grim goes on to say.

"And you should 'shape up' and stop using test notes created by someone else!" Jack reminds.

"Still, nobody else could have put those notes together, and thanks to them, both Grim and I scored over 80." Ezera then says, while helping Azul sit up.

"...Eh?" The said prefect asks.

"You've got a point. Azul's test notes got me a 90 even though I only spent one night pouring over them." Ace admits.

"Yeah. It was a great secret weapon." Deuce agrees.

"The headmaster told us you made that by going through the past 100 years of test questions. I can't say I approve of what you did but... Your determination is crazy impressive." Jack does admit.

"...Hmph." Azul huffs, a smile of amusement on his lips, before his expression turns glum. "Your words don't bring me any sort of comfort." He claims.

"What now? Azul, are you getting a little misty eyed?" Floyd asks, teasingly.

"My, my, have you gone back to being the ink-spitting-crybaby?" Jade inquires.

"Hey, you two! You should be under contract to keep that confidential!" The silver-lavender boy exclaims.

"Oops, my apologies." Jade says with a laugh, clearly not sorry.

"Ah, oh yeah. We brought the photo of Prince Rielle just like you asked. Since the sun is still above the horizon, which makes this our complete victory." Jack says and brings out said photo.

"That also reminds me, this is yours Azul." Ezera says and pulls out the musical figurine. "But, where did you get this?" He then asks.

"Seriously? What the hell...?" Ace asks.

"I said it once and I'll say it again, that is just creepy man." Deuce states.

"Shut up!" Azul yells and takes his figurine back. "You wouldn't understand... This, it's... I don't owe you an explanation!" He rebukes while clutching the figurine.