~Chapter 3-4: Debut and Deals~

Once class let out, and it reached 9pm, Ezera and Jack made their way back to Mostro Lounge for their meeting, confrontation(?), with Azul. Admittedly, the Romani was a bit nervous, something about Azul kind of intimidated him.

"Hey, we're here." Jack announces, snapping the boy out of his daze.

"This place is hopping." He says, noticing how crowded the café was.

"Now we're really deep in enemy territory. Don't let your guard down." The wolf advises him, a serious look on his face.

"Ah, it's Fairy Shrimp! Welcome~ And Sea Urchin came, too." Floyd greets them.

"I already told you, I'm not a sea urchin!" Jack retorts, angrily.

"Oh my... What's this now? Thank you for coming so soon. Welcome to Mostro Lounge." Jade then greets himself as he approaches the duo as well. "This is your first time visiting us, correct?" He then asks.

"I thought about it this afternoon but... Do you enjoy asking questions you already know the answer to?" The wolf boy asks, annoyed.

"Fufu, it's just to be sure." Jade says with a soft chuckle. "Well then, this may be a little presumptuous of me, but please allow me to explain a few pointers for this establishment. Mostro Lounge is a place for social gathering for young gentlemen.

"Any disputes between dormitories are strictly forbidden. Here you shall follow the rules of Octavinelle, no matter which dorm you come from. Please follow our rules and enjoy your time in the lounge." He explains. "Then... Dear guests, what is your business today?" He then asks, again rhetorically.

"Um... I'd like to speak with your boss, about the anemone situation." Ezera replies, still feeling a little nervous.

"Fufufu... As you wish. Unfortunately, our boss is currently tending to another matter. Can I ask you to wait for a short while? Oh, that's right. We require you to at least order one drink. So please make sure to do that." Jade informs them.

"Excuse me, Mr. Anemone. Please seat them and take their order." He then says to a passing by Ace and Deuce.

"Sorry, but I've got to deliver these drinks first." Deuce states, holding a tray of drinks in hand.

"We're busy so how about you take their order at least! Seeing you laze about while we work our asses off pisses me off." Ace then says.

"You're pretty sassy for a bunch of anemones." Jade says displeased and grabs both the anemones sprouting from the duo's heads, then tugs.

"Owowowow!!" Ace exclaims in pain.

"Stop pulling on the anemone!" Deuce pleads.

"Azul has told me to give instructions to new hires. So I have to properly discipline any back talk." The taller boy states and pulls some more.

"Ouch, owowow! I got it, I got it okay!" The spade boy howls in pain.

"Please hold on a moment!" Ezera exclaims, unable to stand by anymore.

"Oh my... This is troubling, dear customer. I believe I just told you that while in the lounge you have to follow our rules." Jade says.

"Anybody who doesn't listen to what we say is free game for squeezing~" Floyd then says while reaching for Ezera, who flinches back.

"Tch... We're saying that seeing you pick on the newbies leaves a bad taste in our mouths." Jack hisses, while quickly getting in between the taller boy and Romani.

"Then are you going to help us out in their place?" The carefree boy suggests.

"Oh, that's a good idea. Let's do that! Jack and Ezera should help us as temps!" Ace wholeheartedly agrees, Jade having let go of his anemone.