~Chapter 2-12: Let the Tournament Begin~

"Hey! Wake up!!" A loud, obnoxious voice shouts.

"Leona... Can you hear me? I'm right here..." A softer voice follows after.

"Huh?" Leona says as he starts regaining consciousness. The first thing he notices is a person above him, the glare of the sun obscuring their features slightly while casting a halo of light around them. "A... An, angel...?" He asks aloud.

"You're awake!" The same obnoxious voice says as a certain fire cat pops into his vision. "We weren't sure what to do if you stayed passed out like that!" Grim says. "Now then, go ahead and confess that all of the accidents were part of your plan." He then demands with a serious face.

"What... Come again?" Leona asks, still a little disoriented.

"Mr. Kingscholar," Headmaster Crowley speaks up, having arrived and was told everything. "You fell into an overblot rampage due to being consumed by blot and negative energy. Do you not remember?" he recounts then asks.

"I went on a rampage...? Overblot? You're kidding me..." Leona says back.

"More importantly, the Magical Shift tournament is about to begin. If you don't confess we can't get our prize and play in the tournament!" Grim says urgently.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" The lion man asks.

"They went after you in order to get permission from the Headmaster to play in the Magical Shift tournament, and also get their dorm repaired." Jack explains.

"Eh? You did it for something like that?" Ruggie asks, surprised.

"'Something like that'?! Aren't you the one who went around injuring people for 'something like that'?" The feline says back, having a good point there.

"Ugh! Th-that's... right, I guess." The hyena admits.

"Then it's safe to assume that the series of accidents around campus were all your dorm's doing?" Crowley then asks and Leona sighs.

"...Yeah, they were." He admits, knowing there was no point in denying it now.

"Understood. Then, first of all, Savanaclaw Dorm is disqualified from this year's tournament. Further punishment will be decided after I have discussed it with those that you injured. Is that clear?" The headmaster announces.

"...Crystal." The dorm leader replies, while Ruggie and Jack look disappointed.

"Headmaster, please wait a moment." Riddle then speaks up.

"Mr. Rosehearts? And you all are..." The dean says, noticing the entourage with the Heartslabyul prefect.

"Correct. They are all the victims in the accidents." Riddle confirms.

"Headmaster, as the victims we have a request to ask of you." Trey decides to speak. "Could you please refrain from disqualifying Savanaclaw and have them play in the tournament?" He asks.

"What is this now? Are you saying... to let them off?" Crowley questions.

"You guys..." Ruggie says in surprise, Jack looking shocked himself.

"No, we're not letting them off." Jamil says with narrowed eyes.

"If Savanaclaw doesn't play then we can't get the payback we so crave." Trey says next, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Eh, eeehhh!?" Ruggie says nervously.

"Payback?" Jack echoes, just as taken aback.

"Personal squabble involving magic are prohibited on campus." Riddle says.