~Chapter 3-12: Overblot Tsunami~

"You're lightening magic, and your athleticism, give all of it to me!" Azul says as he grabs a student, who screams as a light surrounds him, then faints once the prefect lets go. He wasn't the only one.

"What exactly is Azul absorbing from everyone!? People are collapsing one after another!" Ruggie says, shocked and terrified.

"It looks like he can take everything from someone with his unique magic even if there's no contract in place. My guess is that the contract acts like a check and balance for his magic." Leona theorizes.

"Eeeh!? That's freaking terrifying!" The hyena exclaims.

"Yeah. That forbidden class of magic is going to build up an excessive amount of blot in an instant." The lion then adds. Uh oh...

"Azul! Just what are you doing!?" Jade says as he and Floyd come in.

"Uhwah, what the hell is happening?" Floyd asks, looking a little disgusted.

"Woah! Things are crazy right now!" Ace exclaims as the first year group arrives themselves, and were stunned by the scene.

"Is Azul... on a rampage!?" Deuce asks as he watches.

"He's absorbing abilities from students left and right. Wait, what's that in his hand?" Jack observes and asks.

"Eeek... Leona! This is because you picked on him, isn't it!?" Grim exclaims.

"This is my fault? You're the ones who told me to turn his contracts into sand." Leona replies, looking annoyed.

"Yeah, but not rile him up!" Ezera replies, holding the photo from the museum.

"Jade, Floyd, and Siren, aah, you've come back to me. Those bastards over there went and destroyed all of my precious contracts. So, you two, please give me your strength. Give it to me! Then, Siren will love me!" Azul exclaims upon noticing said people and starts to approach, an almost crazed look in his eyes.

"Stop this instant. You know that you can't control your unique magic properly without a contract in place, it's too strong. If you keep on like this, you know what will happen!" Jade states in a warning tone.

"It's all gone, you know, everything... Ah-ha-ha-ha... AH-HA-HA-HA!" Azul laughs manically. "I don't wanna go back to the way I was before! Then Siren will never want me!" He then exclaims.

"Uumm, you know, you're way lamer right now than you ever were before. And you're kind of acting like a creep, no wonder Fairy Shrimp is scared of you. Not to mention, if you're not careful, you're gonna break your custom-made figurine." Floyd says back.

"Figurine? Wait, is that supposed to be Ezera?" Ace asks, noticing the musical figurine in the rampaging prefect's hands.

"Unfortunately... Found it in the vault with the contracts." Leona says with a sigh.

"Okay, that's just several levels of creepy..." Deuce says, looking disturbed.

"Ah... Is that so? You're aware I'm a stupid, clumsy octopus that can't do anything by himself. So I'm going to keep taking until I'm the best version of myself I can possibly be. Until I'm perfect for Siren!" The Octavinelle dorm head then exclaims.

"His beautiful voice, dance, heart, magic... I want all of it! Those foolish fools who dare call themselves a 'fan club' could never appreciate him right! Not like I can! I recognize him as the angel! So, give it all to me!" He then yells as he approaches Ezera, who looks frozen.

"Don't you dare, you Octo-Punk!" Leona yells.

"Azul, stop!" Floyd calls, looking genuinely worried.

"NO!" A scream rang out as Azul felt his hand being smacked away. He looked shocked at Ezera, who had a look of utter horror on his face, especially when he looked at the figurine in the merman's hands.