~Chapter 5-6: Training Camp~

Upon hearing knocking, Ezera makes his way to the Ramshackle Dorm front door and opens it to find their dormitory guests who will be staying with him and Grim for the training camp for the upcoming Vocal & Dance Championship.

"Bonjour, Monsieur Romani and Grim! I'm looking forward to staying here for the next four weeks. I'm counting on you to take care of us." Rook greets, excitedly.

"This is all for tuna cans. We just have to deal with it." Grim says with a groan.

"Welcome, come in." Ezera then says and leads the others inside.

"Oh my, it's nicer in here than I thought." Vil remarks as he looks around.

"Pardon the intrusion." Epel then says politely.

"Whoa, this house's ceiling is pretty low. I'd ram my head right into it if I got on a magic carpet." Kalim remarks as he steps in. Jamil, as always, with him.

"First of all, stop trying to fly indoors." The coal-haired boy chastises with a sigh then turns to Ezera, who fidgets from his gaze. "Um, Ezera, sorry for the trouble, but could you put me in the same room or the one next to Kalim's? Security here is a lot weaker than at Scarabia since you don't have to go through the Mirror chamber." He requests.

"You're still such a worrywart, Jamil. There hasn't been any assassins after me since I started school here." The albino boy says with a laugh, though Ezera could tell his voice was slightly higher pitched then normal.

"I'm not worried about you. My standing as your servant would fall if something happened to you. Everything was fine yesterday, but we can't assume it'll be the same today." The Scarabia vice-prefect states with an annoyed look.

"We're coming in." Ace says as he and Deuce enter next.

"Hey Ezera, thanks for having us. Here's something from Trey." The blue haired boy says and holds out a box to the Romani.

"Hm? I smell something sweet in that box." Grim comments.

"We brought along Trey's deluxe chocolate cake and apple pie. He went on and on about us not coming over to stay at another dorm empty handed. Like he's a mom or something. We can all share this later." The auburn haired boy explains and suggests.

"Nyahah! That glasses guy never misses a beat when it comes to food." The grey feline cheers.

"Unfortunately, I'll be confiscating those from you." Vil comes in, taking the box of sweets from the boys and cat.

"What?! Why!?" The said feline exclaims.

"Goodness, Trey really never changes. Men that overly spoil people thinking it's all for the best are the ones you have to be the most careful around." The purple-tipped blonde states.

"Considering what happened with Riddle, he's not entirely wrong there." Ezera couldn't help but think.

"Are you gonna be like Riddle and go off about stupid rules while you throw out food? I don't forgive guys who disrespect food, you know!" Grim asks and states.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about throwing them away." Vil says in return. "We have important things to discuss before we start this training camp, so take your things and meet in the lounge." He instructs and the group moves to the lounge area, where a big table covered by a purple cloth with gold suns, crescent moons and stars, and a Tarot deck on top, was set out.

"Oh! Sorry about that. I was in the middle of a reading." Ezera apologizes and scrambles to collect the askew cards.

"No need for apologies. After all, we kind of are intruding here." Ace assures.