~Chapter 5-1: New Semester Starts~

"Is, somebody... singing?" Ezera wondered as he does hear singing. He then opens his eyes to find himself before a familiar oval-shaped mirror. "The Dark Mirror?" He thought when a beautiful woman's image appeared in the reflection.

"Magic mirror on the wall... Who is the fairest one of all?" The woman, a queen judging by the crown on her head, asks and the familiar mask-like face forms in the mirror, replacing her own.

"What a lovely maid I see. Lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, skin white as snow..." It replies and describes, the queen gasping.

"Snow White..." She hisses and the scene changes to outside near a stone well, where a girl, exactly like how the mirror described, was looking down into.

"We are standing by a wishing well~ I'm wishing for the one I love to find me~" The girl, Snow White most likely, sings when a young man then appears.

"Hello. Did I frighten you?" He asks and the girl runs into the castle nearby. "Now that I've found you, hear what I have to say... I have but one song, only for you." The mysterious young man says with Snow White now out on the balcony.

Watching from the window of a tower further above was the same queen, who was staring down at the girl with envy before shutting the curtains with a huff.

"A beautiful woman glaring from a window? Wait... Where have I seen her from before?" Ezera thought as everything faded to black. Though for some reason he felt the same glare of envy on himself.

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

"Uugh, so cold. I wanna go to school wrapped in blankets." Grim complains while shivering. "Hm? What's wrong? You're starring at the mirror, but not combing your hair like usual..." His feline friend asks.

"It's, nothing. Let's get going, Grim." Ezera replies and proceeds to get ready for the day, getting dressed in his uniform and tying his hair into his usual ponytail, also doing Grim's ribbon.

After wards, the two left the dorm building and made their way to the main street, where a certain Heartslabyul duo were waiting.

"Morning, Ezera, Grim!" Ace greets them first.

"Good morning, it's really cold today." Deuce says next then comments. He did have a point. The group of four then begin make their way to class, when Ezera noticed the statue of the Beautiful Queen, and stopped in his tracks.

"Ah! I saw her in my dream!" He says, recalling his dream from last night. Grim, who was walking behind the boy, promptly ran smack into his leg.

"Ouch! Don't just stop right in front of someone. I rammed my nose right into your leg." The feline complains and scolds, but Ezera wasn't listening.

"What is it? Why're you staring at the Great Seven?" Ace asks when he and Deuce notice the Ramshackle Duo had stopped following them. Ezera then turns his attention to the other seven statues as he remembers the strange dreams he's been having since coming to Night Raven, featuring the Great Seven.

"They've, all been appearing in my dreams...?" He whispers to himself, befuddled.

"Hey, Ezera. You're just spacing out, are you feeling all right?" Deuce asks, more than a little concerned about his friend's behavior.

"Actually, you've been a little off all morning." Grim then says, also concerned.

"Ehh? Did something happen over the holidays?" Ace asks, before his expression narrows. "You know, besides Scarabia." He adds, having heard what happened.