~Chapter 2-6: Pride of Savanaclaw~

The group made their way to the Hall of Mirrors, heading toward Savanaclaw's mirror, minus Riddle who went back to Heartslabyul. Once reaching the alcove, they all stepped through the mirror.

Upon arriving, the group found themselves in what could only be described as a savanna

Upon arriving, the group found themselves in what could only be described as a savanna. With wide open desert spaces and a few plant life scattered here and there. The main dorm building itself appeared to be made out of rock.

"Whoa~... So this is Savanaclaw dorm." Deuce says in awe of the structure.

"It's rugged and looks like it's made from rocks! What animal did that big skeleton come from?" Grim says and asks.

"Man, it's got a totally different vibe from our dorm." Ace comments.

"Right. It's, like, rough and tumble? The air itself feels wild, y'know." Cater agrees.

"Anyway, we're looking for Jack. What's he look like?" The heart boy then asks.

"Tan skin with silver hair. His wolf-like ears and bushy tail are both his trademarks apparently." The diamond boy describes and Ezera feeling like he recognizes it.

"Wolf ears, bushy tail... Oh! Isn't that him over there? Running around the yard?" Grim exclaims, pointing to the boy who was jogging around the dorm yard.

"That's the wolf-like boy from the cafeteria that one time." Ezera remembers.

"Bingo! Grim wins this one. He fits the description perfectly. There's no doubt." Cater congratulates the fire feline.

"Whoa! We've got another tall guy after those giant twins earlier!" Ace exclaims. Yeah, he wasn't wrong. The dude honestly looked like he could be a third-year rather than a first-year, with how muscular he was.

"Which is why all the sports clubs were trying to scout him." Cater states.

"No kidding. He's probably good at martial arts too with all that brawn." Deuce comments, no doubt right.

"I'm a little nervous..." Ezera admits, not sure how to approach the boy. Especially considering what happened earlier.

"You nervous, Azure-kun? It's okay, you're fine, just relax! If he tries to bite, I'll protect you." Cater reassures with his usual smile.

"Actually Ezera, maybe you should stay in the back this time." Ace suggests.

"Oh, yeah, uh... We'll take care of this one Ezera. You stay here." Deuce says in agreement. Cater didn't say anything, understanding, while Ezera sits down on a rock. The group then makes their way over to the wolf-like boy.

"Hey, prickly guy!" Grim calls out to the jogging boy, who stops in his tracks and turns to the group. "Same bad guys might be coming after you so we've decided to protect you! Aren't you happy?" The feline says, rather tactlessly.

"What's your problem? Don't get in the way of my running." Jack says, annoyed.

"Ahh, aahhh..." Ace groans, seeing this coming.