~Chapter 2-8: Suspect Chase~

Ezera heard the sound of marching. He opens his eyes to find himself in a strange rocky cavern. He hears the marching again and turns to see a pack of hyenas all marching through the cave, while looking up at a male lion perched on a ledge.

"A shiny new era, is tip-toeing nearer." The lion says.

"And where do we feature?" One of the hyenas suddenly asks.

"Just listen to teacher." The lion replies. "We're going to kill Mufasa, and Simba, too. Then I will be king!" He announces.

"Great idea! Long live the king! Long live the king!" The hyenas cheer.

"My teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!" The lion shouts in a sing-song voice and the scenery around him slowly fades away.

"Why does he want to be king so badly?" Was his last thought as it goes dark.

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

"What a wild dream." Ezera thought as he woke up, the dream he had strangely still fresh in his mind. He yawns as he sits up in his bed, stretching his arms out to work out the knots in his muscles.

"Oh, you're up." Grim says while hopping up onto the bed. "Breakfast has already started. Let's get going!" He says excitedly. Ezera smiles and scratches the feline between his ears, making him purr.

"Alright, just let me get ready first." The ravenette says and gets up out of bed, then goes to get dressed and ready for the day.

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

"Oh yeah, did you go somewhere last night? You were gone when I woke up to go to the bathroom." Grim asks as they walk the main street, approaching the great seven statues. Well, Ezera was walking while Grim was on his shoulder.

"I was having trouble sleeping, so I decided to take a walk outside. Where, I met a peculiar man with horns on his head. From his armband, I'm guessing that he's a student in Diasomnia." Ezera explains and recounts.

"Weeh. A weirdo with horns on his head. What's his name?" Grim says then asks.

"Actually, he didn't give me his name. In fact, he said I could call him whatever I'd like." The raven haired boy replies.

"Hmm, then... How about 'Tsunotaro'?" The fire cat suggests.

"'Tsunotaro'...?" The blue eyed boy questions, not sure what it meant.

"If Tsunotaro is a student here, we'll probably run into him at some point. Make sure to introduce me. I've never seen a human with horns before!" The feline says next excitedly. Ezera smiles and pets the fire-breather's head.

"Good morning, Azure-kun!" Cater calls as he and Riddle approach the duo.

"Hm... Your hair tie is coming undone." Riddle suddenly says.

"Huh?" Ezera says and realizes that his hair was falling out of his ponytail.

"Here, let me get that." The red haired boy says, undoing the scarf in Ezera's hair, allowing his raven locks to flow free. The Heartslabyul dorm leader couldn't help but flush at the sight.

"Ah, Azure-kun, your hair is so beautiful! You have to tell me your secret!" Cater says excitedly.

"Uh... Secret? What do you mean?" The Roma asks, not sure what the older boy was talking about.

"How do you keep your hair so thick and smooth?" The diamond boy reiterates.

"Um... I just wash it and also comb through it. Nothing special." Ezera replies. "It's nice to have actual stuff to clean my hair... Before, the best I could do was water." He added in thought, thankful for the supplies Crowley had gifted him, allowing him to probably clean himself.