~Chapter 5-3: Contestants Gather~

For the past three days, the group has been practicing their dancing with the help of the Scarabia duo. Currently, they were once again in the school gymnasium and this time weren't the only ones.

"More guys are spending their lunch breaks practicing the audition song in the gym every day." Ace notices.

"Are they all after the prize money? You ain't getting my tuna cans!" Grim asks then exclaims.

"Most are probably here for the chance to make a pro debut over the money." Jamil states.

"Go pro, huh? Taking a look around, all these guys look really on point." Deuce says while looking at the others in the room.

"Don't worry about them, you've made huge strides in being able to sing during your performance. You're definitely not a freak out elephant anymore." Jamil tells him in encouragement.

"Yeah, yeah. Your singing has gotten much better too, you don't get off key anymore. It's all because you worked so hard during voice training. Good job, guys! Okay, today's the day we make it through the whole song in one go!" Kalim then says.

"All right!" The Ramshackle and Heartslabyul duos say and they start dancing.

"Time to show us just how much your dancing has improved. Your goal is to keep up with Kalim and me." Jamil said as they get into position.

"No mistakes allowed. Got it, Deuce?" Ace says, snarky.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I gotta prove that their help wasn't for nothing." Deuce says.

"Whoa, whoa, Deuce. You're getting tense again, relax and just enjoy yourself." Kalim says and they started their dance. "Wow! You've really gotten better. Nice work! How about we throw in a bit that goes like this somewhere?" The albino boy compliments and suggests, doing said moves.

"O-Oh crap that was so cool! How'd you do it?" Deuce says, impressed.

"Slam your hands down like BAM and bring your legs up like WHOOSH! East, right?" The Scarabia Dorm Leader describes.

"Um... It's not too different than what I do, but I'm not sure the others can do that Kalim." Ezera says, unsure about adding new moves.

"I need more than the feeling to pick that up..." Ace says, not getting it and the group then continues their practice.

"Alright! I even nailed my final pose!" Deuce exclaims. "Jamil...h-how'd I do?" He then asks the second-year.

"Pretty well... You kept up with the song so you shouldn't have any problems. You learned a lot in the last few days. Good job." The coal-haired boy says and praises.

"Yeah! You can do it if you put your mind to it!" Kalim himself congratulates and they continue their practice.

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

"Woohoo! I made it through all the steps without missing a beat or forgetting the lyrics once!" Deuce says once they finish.

"Nyahah! Me too! I didn't step on my tail a single time." Grim then cheers.

"Jamil, you're so good at teaching that you even got these two with their memory problems to a level we can perform at in just few days." Ace then says.

"He makes everything so easy to understand. He's helped me out big time for so long." Kalim gushes next.

"That's enough about me..." Jamil says while clearing his throat. "I've helped you get a foundation, now it's all on you to keep practicing for the audition." He adds.