~Chapter 3-10: Final Day, Final Chance~

When Ezera opened his eyes, he found himself before a beautiful scene, a river with a forest of willow trees. It was night and the full moon shined beautifully on the water. Just then, a boat with two people floated by.

"A romantic evening...?" Was the first thought that came to his mind.

"At least tell me your name." The man on the boat asks the girl with him. A closer look at her revealed she was the mermaid from before, now a human girl.

"Ariel. Her name is Ariel!" A little crab nearby tells him.

"Ariel? That's your name, Ariel?" The man asks to confirm and the girl nods her head. "That's a beautiful name..." He complements her and the two lean in for a kiss, but before their lips could touch, the boat suddenly turned over, sending them both into the water. Nearby were two grinning moray eels.

"Aren't those two...?" Ezera thought, recognizing them as the octopus mermaid's minions. Just then, he felt like he was being pulled and found himself underwater.

"That girl is tougher than I thought. I'll show you what my magic is really capable of!" The said mermaid's voice swears and the scene changes to reveal a merman with a long white beard, a crown on his head and holding a trident.

"Ursula, enough! Release my daughter." The man pleads.

"She belongs to me." The octopus mermaid, Ursula it seems, says. The mermaid, Ariel, held by her eel minions. "But I'll gladly make a trade. Her, for someone more valuable." The mer woman says as she holds up a contract to the merman.

"King Triton, accept the deal and sign the contract!" She then demands from the merman, King Triton, and everything slowly fades away.

"She wanted that from the start. What a crooked business." Ezera thought, then feels something warp around him and he looks down to see black tentacles.

"That's right my Siren, and soon you will mine as well..." A voice purrs and a figure with obscured features leans towards him while holding his face. He couldn't even find the strength to scream

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

"Hey... Hey, Hummingbird! Come on, wake up!" A voice calls and the Roma's eyes snap open to find himself back in Leona's room, his dream still fresh in his mind.

"That felt, really real... Like it wasn't just a dream..." He thought, a little rattled. "Are the dreams I've been having somehow linked to reality...?" He considered.

"Oi, Hummingbird..." A voice groans, followed by a yawn and he notices Leona next to him.

"Oh, good morning." Ezera greets, waking up. "Today is the decisive day." He then remembers as he slides out of bed.

"Good to see you up. You okay? You were squirming in your sleep." The lion asks.

"Yeah, just had a strange dream." He replies and turns to wake up Grim.

"Tch... Today is the promised third day." Leona grumbles. "As much as I hate to admit it, I'm gonna missing Hummingbird's singing." He thinks with a sigh as he watches the Romani.

"Grim, come on. It's time to get up." The raven haired boy says to the feline.

"Hm? Is it morning already?" The fire cat says as he finally wakes up. "Oh, right. Today's the day!" He exclaims in realization.

"Exactly, and we got to get ready." Ezera says and proceeds to change into his school uniform. Then helps Grim tie his bow.

"Hey, Hummingbird, you want help with your hair?" Leona suddenly offers, already in his own clothes.