Recluse

You felt a hand on your back, turning around to see your Mom.
You sighed and buried your head in her shoulder.

Her hand kept rubbing your back as she held you, her voice was almost inaudible in your ear.
"I saw what happened between you and Brandon...
Did he.... did he try to hurt you...?"

The only reason you didn't tell her about any of it, your history with Brandon was solely to protect her from your Father. You knew what she could do upon getting to know about the cause and effect of the Brandon situation.

Except you really couldn't take it anymore.
"Mom... let's talk when all this is over."

She looked at you, eyes searching your face and nodded.
She looked at Yoongi and smiled.
"He's really good at that. Never let him stop making music."

You jerked your head up, eyes widening.
"Y-you knew?", your voice sounded squeaky.

Her smile grew bigger.
"He's the only person... who I know will protect you even in my absence.
Of course I know it's him."

You couldn't help but blush, trying to hide your smile.
"I'm not letting you go anywhere. if I have to, I'll drag you to hell with me.
I'll convince the devil to let us be born as Mother-Daughter again in the next life."

She laughed, hands waving around. This woman who gave up everything just to give you a better childhood, just to mould you with love and care, just to keep you safe.
All those times she shielded you from your Father.
Giving up her life so easily for the sake of yours, only to make you stronger, only to make you the very best version of yourself.
God knew you would destroy anything and everything if anybody tried taking her away from you.

You smiled, eyes stinging.

"Won't you have anything to eat?", she asked.
You felt anything but hunger at the moment, well there was hunger indeed but a different kind altogether.
You looked back at Yoongi, he stood there conversing with a few people.

You shook your head. "Will probably just go for a late night snack, I have like zero appetite right now."

She nodded and left.
The exhaustion of the day was settling into every bone in your body, your head was throbbing. The heels weren't helping.
You decided to go up to your room and change into comfier shoes.

You looked around, everybody was immersed in their own worlds.
You left for your room.
It was dark and empty inside, except for a few dim lights.

You slowly padded up, your heels now in your hands.
You opened your door and got in, shutting it behind.

You threw the shoes down and sat on the bed, rubbing at your ankles. You cracked your stiff neck.

An exhausted sigh escaped your throat.

"Tired already?", you jumped up to your feet in an instant, adrenaline rushing through your veins.

Only his silhouette showed as he stood there on the edge of the balcony.

You hurriedly picked up one of your heels from the floor, aiming it at him.

He slowly closed the distance between, stepping into your room.

You wanted to scream, but your throat felt like sandpaper.

Just then he neared your bed, taking off his mask.

"Are you fucking insane?", you shrieked. He was there in an instant, holding you up against the door, a hand clamping down on your mouth.

He lowered his head, lips inches away from your ear. His hot breath felt like fire against your exposed neck.

"Let's not make a lot of noise while we're at it.", he whispered.

You realized your legs were wrapped around his waist, his body pressed up tight against yours. The warmth of his body, seeping into every inch of your skin. You shuddered.

He lowered his hand, his lips lowered to meet yours.

"Yoongi...", he pressed his lips against yours.