Confession

There was a knock on the door.
"Boss, they're here!", a man shouted.

Yoongi stiffened as you moved away, getting to your feet in an instant.
Charging towards the door.

He grabbed your arm, dragging you back towards him. Holding you tight against his chest.

"Are you really trying to stop me? After everything?", Your voice sounded steady and strong this time. There was a lot of anger in there.

Yoongi sighed, staring straight at you, his arm wrapping around your waist tighter.
"This is the only reason he wanted you to know everything after you returned.
Because of this temper of yours."

You stopped struggling and went limp against him.

"We have a plan. If we keep at it, we'll get the evidence sooner than expected.
But I need you to stay calm.. That's the most important part of it..
Please tell me you can do that..", his eyes were almost pleading.

Being around them 24*7 and keeping calm would be extremely hard, but letting everything go to waste just because of your temper would be even worse. You couldn't let Marcus down. Not with the only thing he taught you to tame. Your anger.

You nodded quietly. Yoongi let you go. He went up to the door and unlocked it.
There were a few men standing outside in black suits, it was weird because during Marcus' time nobody was this polished around this place.

"Tell Chloe to attend to them, you know what to do.", Yoongi's voice was calm and collected. He looked like he belonged here. Like this place was meant for him.

You sucked in a breath, you realized all this time he never really told you what he had been up to. All his answers were extremely vague. But since it was Yoongi, you were always convinced if he told you he'd been doing gigs or giving piano lessons or fixing cars.

The men left, Yoongi shut the door again.
"Mrs Park.. she had been keeping records of this. She was the only person who knew, which is why..." his voice trailed off.

Which is why her husband had her killed.
You knew these people were disgusting, but this.
You suddenly remembered, "Mom..." you whispered. Your body going cold.

Yoongi's hands were instantly on your shoulders. "I took care of her when you weren't there. She's smart, your Mother.
You don't have to worry about her.. she's strong."

You looked up at him, your heart was melting in your chest.

You pressed your lips to his, hard and fervent.
You could feel his shock, which slowly melted away as his arms wrapped around your waist.
He dragged you in closer, deepening the kiss.

You broke the kiss and stared into his mesmerizing brown eyes.
"Thank you", you whispered.
He smiled, his fingers coming up to tuck a stray wisp of hair behind your ear.

"Don't you remember what I told you?", he whispered against your lips, his gaze holding yours

"I might be bad at expressing it, but just know that my love will always be with you.
In every passing second of your life, in every breath you take, my love will be with you.
In my presence, in my absence, I will keep loving you.
I will never leave your hand.", your head had been buzzing, heart barely keeping up with your body as you stared at the man sitting in front of you. He still had one of his hands on the keys of the piano he had been playing, one hand holding onto yours tightly. 
The kids were screaming and cheering in the background.

You smiled and intertwined your fingers with his.
"I can never forget", you kissed his lips again.

"Uh... boss, you need to see this.", Chloe sounded pissed.