Bubble

"This is Titanium?", your Mother asked, looking up at the fancy huge building with her mouth gaping open.

Yoongi looked flustered, he scratched the back of his neck.
You smiled and took her arm, leading her towards the entrance.

Chloe was the one who welcomed you, she was literally jumping around in excitement. Fussing about, asking about what you'd like to eat, where would you sit and what not.

It was adorable though, you knew Chloe never had a parent growing up. She quite literally had heart eyes, looking at Mom. Who looked around the place with a mix of confusion and fascination on her face.

You felt Yoongi's hand on your shoulder, turning you around.
Your face buried in his jacket as he held you tight. His hands held you in place, his face buried in your neck.
You sighed and embraced him. Your arms wrapping tightly around him.

"I was so scared... I was so scared for a while there..
Couldn't you just tell me you were handing it over..
We could probably come up with a safer plan..", the concern in his voice made all your worries melt away into nothingness.

"I got to know about it like six seconds after the events unwrapped..", you mumbled, smiling.

He kissed your forehead.

"Awwwwww...", Chloe's voice made you giggle. Yoongi blushed and stood aside.

Your Mother's eyes were on Yoongi this time. She stepped closer to him, her hand came up to touch his cheek.
With her other hand, she took something out of her pocket.

Chloe jumped towards you, standing by your side as you both peeked in to see what she put in his palm.

A beautiful, diamond ring lay in his palm.

"This used to be my Mother's.
She gave it to me before she died..", Mother looked down at the ring.

Yoongi's mouth was open, eyes wide as he stared down at the ring.

You were trying to understand the situation. Chloe.. well Chloe was making a very weird squeaky noises every two seconds.

"... I never got to wear it..", she sighed.

"I.. Mother...", Yoongi whispered, his voice hoarse.

Mom looked up at Yoongi, she was smiling.
"I want you two to get married.
I don't know how many more days I'll live-"

Yoongi hugged her.

You brushed aside the tear that had slipped down your cheek. But again it did nothing to stop the flow of tears that went on. You felt Chloe hugging you, you sobbed in her arms. Only this time it felt like you were releasing and letting go of everything that had been holding you back.

"Ahem."

You all turned towards the voice. Your eyes widened as you looked at the man. The young officer.

"Devin!", Yoongi smiled and embraced him.

You cocked your head. Devin?

And then you realized, your eyes widened.

"Devin....
Marcus' son Devin...?", you whispered, looking straight at him.

"And you finally recognise me. I'm glad.", he smiled and made his way towards, hugging you tight.

"Oh my god. Oh my god look at you!", you were happy. You were really happy to see him.

You remembered the scrawny kid who used to follow you around, loved attending your classes and diligently took Yoongi's piano lessons.

"Look at you towering over me now!", you smiled and held his hand.

Of course it was Devin, his face hadn't changed much. He still looked like that little boy you loved so much. How could you not recognise him.

But his smile faltered. Lips pulling down.
"Brandon.. escaped."