Lovers

His soft lips felt like silk against yours. His breath felt like fire as it meddled with yours. His chest was pressed up against yours, his hand slowly gliding down your neck.
The tenderness slowly disappeared as you both held onto each other tighter.
Your mouth hot against his as he parted your lips. Your nerves felt like jelly, your fingers tugging at his hair.

His body shuddered, he sighed into your mouth. Your hands fisted in his shirt as you pulled him in, all you could breathe was him, all he could breathe was you.

You felt him moving you towards the bed, he sat you down with a thump.
His fingers slid down to your thighs, kneeding, massaging.
You groaned and kissed the corner of his mouth, slowly gliding your tongue along his jaw. He grabbed your inner thighs, pulling you in closer. His mouth leaving a trail of hot kisses on along your neck.

"Hey babe! My father-in-law sent me up here to check on you.. open up..", Brandon's voice broke through your reverie.

You stilled in Yoongi's arms.

"This son of a bitch.", Yoongi muttered under his breath.

You looked down at him, his eyes filled with murderous rage. You wanted to smile despite the urgency of the situation.

"What to do....", you whispered.
He motioned towards the wardrobe.

You nodded and stood up, dragging your dress down. The way it was hiked all the way up to your waist, made your cheeks warm.

He slowly pulled the door to the wardrobe open, making some space for him to settle in.

"Hey Y/n! You in there?", Brandon yelled.

"Burn him alive if you have to.", you muttered as Yoongi crouched down, settling into the space in between stacks of clothes.

You looked at his eyes, he stared back.

You sighed and shut the door. You raked your fingers through your hair, wiping off the smeared bits of red around your lips.

You held the knob on the door, rolling your eyes as you opened it.

Brandon stood there, hand raised to knock again.

"I fell asleep. What do you want?", you sounded just as disgusted as you felt.

He stared at you, your crumpled dress, your disheveled hair. His eyes remained as blank as ever.

"Your Father sent me to get you.
Can I come in?", he moved you aside, stepping in.

"No you fucking cannot.", you stood there with your hands on your hip. Scowling.

You wanted to gouge out his eyeballs.

His eyes roamed around the room, the bed, the study table, the succulents, the lights, the pillows and finally the wardrobe.

"You should leave. I'll be down in a few moments.", you grumbled.

"Why do you need five pillows to sleep?..", he trailed off slowly moving towards the door.

You looked at the bed, your eyes almost hit the ceiling when you noticed the black mask Yoongi had on, laying on the pillow.

You looked back at Brandon, he was eyeing your heels on the floor. You quickly move to sit on top of the pillow.

"Dude. Just leave.", you crossed your arms, staring at him.

He looks up at you, eyes boring into yours for a moment.
Suddenly there was a grin on his face.
"You won't be needing pillows when we're married, you know?"

There was a thump from inside the wardrobe.
Your eyes widened for a moment, brain frantically searching for a way out.
Brandon's eyes narrowed as he slowly moved towards the wardrobe.

You moved swiftly to stand in front of him.
"What do you think you are doing?", you growled.

"He's here isn't he? The pianist..", he moved to pick up the mask off the pillow.

There was a maniac glint in his eyes, as he turned to stare straight at you.

Just then the wardrobe opened, Yoongi got out.

"Yes, I'm here. What about it, Brandon?"