Records

"We're here...", Yoongi's fingers brushed softly against your cheek.
You jerked awake, staring at him wide eyed.

"How long was I out for...?", you wiped off the drool on your cheek, slightly disoriented.

"A little bit more than an hour, get some sleep tonight..
You're really exhausted.
Let me do the thinking..", He placed his hand on top of yours, squeezing it.

You leaned in, head on his shoulder. Your arm wrapping around his chest.
He kissed the top of your head, hand wrapping around you tight.

"What will happen tomorrow...", Your voice was muffled against his chest.

"I don't know... ", he mumbled against your forehead.

The silence in the car was comforting. But this wasn't the time for comfort.

You sighed and pressed your lips to his.
"I love you.", you whispered.

His eyes widened, he sucked in a breath before cupping your face and kissing you breathless.

You touched your finger to your swollen lips, smiling. Head reeling as you walked into the house.

You didn't know why you headed straight for you Mom's room. She stood in front of the bookshelf, rummaging through her books.

You walked up to her, wrapping your arms around her neck.
"You're back..", she turned around, smiling at you.

"Not getting enough sleep, are you?", her fingers softly brushed against the bags under your eyes.

You groaned, closing your eyes.
"I wanted to ask you something..", your eyes fluttered open.

"What is it, Mom?", you suddenly felt very alarmed.

"Brandon was there with you in London, right?", her hand grabbed your arm sitting you down on the bed.

You bit down on your lip, looking down.

Her grip tightened on your arm, you nodded.
You sighed, looking up at her.

"He uh... kidnapped me.".

"I don't know what happened... I used to avoid him.. like I always have.", you shut your eyes.

".. then he just kidnaps me one day.. it was three days before Nana passed away..", you stop.

You bring up your leg, pushing down the stocking. You show her the scar.
Her wide eyes glaze over.

"... He had me locked up for two days..
All he would ever say was that I had to submit, I had to be his..
I was promised to him..", your fingers traced along the jagged skin.

".. That nobody would come and save me, only he could.
I only had to say the words..", you looked up at your Mother. She had tears flowing down her cheek.

".. I had somehow managed to haul myself through the window, thankfully the floor wasn't that high up..
But the impact broke my leg, this shard of glass pierced through my flesh...", you remembered screaming as you lay there on the asphalt. People running towards you.

She touched your scar, her shoulders shook as she sobbed.
You took her in your arms, holding her tight against your chest.

"I prayed day and night for your safety..
That you would never have to go through what I did..
That you would never have to feel unsafe... ", you buried your face in her neck.

"It's not in our hands, Ma.
I would never know his intentions if that hadn't happened.", you whispered.

You both stayed there for a long time.

"Take me to Yoongi, I have something that might help..", her voice was steady and strong this time.

You blinked, eyebrows knitting together.
"What... is it Mom?"

"Rachel's records on Park and his dealings."

Your mouth gaped open.

"You... what..."

"She handed them to me the day before.. the day she.. ", she closed her eyes, looking pained.

Your head reeled as you saw another branch out of it.
"But Mom... this would bring Father down..
are you.."

Her head snapped up, eyes set.
"It's time he goes down."