Tear

Chloe made sure to stick to your rules with the light make-up, but again your soft look was a sharp contrast against the grunge aesthetic she was sporting in her dark black, high slit dress.
Once you were ready, Chloe and Mom slowly guided you downstairs, one step at a time.
Fifteen long days you had spent at the hospital for you to be able to stand now. Everyday you drained yourself trying to make things work, trying to stand up.
You were grateful for all the work you put in.
You smiled, trying hard to hold back the tears as you noticed Yoongi standing under the beautiful canopy of flowers ranging from shades of lavender, lilac and purples that made your heart flutter with love and joy.
You noticed the six men you saw earlier standing behind Yoongi, looking so happy and proud.
Yoongi's eyes met yours, everything disappeared as his eyes filled up. So many emotions flashed in his eyes, the most overpowering of them was love.
The amount of love radiating off him, covered every inch of your skin with goosebumps and you couldn't hold back the tears anymore.
Having covered the distance leading to him, you stood right in front of him. His face inches away from yours as you both stared into each other's eyes.
You felt the gentle touch of his fingers wiping away the tears rolling down your cheek.
You took his hand and kissed his palm.
Chloe supported you from behind, holding your shoulders so that you could stand.
Yoongi kept his hand on your cheek as the ceremony began.
The rings were brought in.
Every moment of your life was playing in front of your eyes, every moment that made you feel like you'd never get to see him again.
Everytime you thought you'd never make it back to him. Everytime your heart filled up to the brim at the sight of him.
A tear slipped down his cheek as he slipped the ring into your finger.
You touched his cheek gently, wiping away the tear with your thumb.
You took the ring, your fingers shaking, heart thumping against your chest as you slipped it into his finger.
Everybody screamed and cheered, the joy all around was so contagious combined with the overwhelming amount of happiness brimming in your heart.
Yoongi bent his head, his soft lips meeting yours gently and then ardently.
You felt his love, his passion, every bit of him meddled with the touch of his lips against yours.
His arms wrapped around your waist, supporting your weight.
Your fingers disappeared in his hair as you dragged him in.
"Ahem, guys. Not to be rude but get a room", Chloe's voice made you giggle.
Yoongi held you hard against him, supporting your weight as Mom came and embraced you both in her warm, welcoming arms.
She was crying, her face flushed with happiness and joy.
She kissed Yoongi on the cheek.
"Love and cherish each other just like this for the rest of your lives."
She stood beside you as Devin stepped in, sweeping you both up in a bone crushing hug.
"Man how iconic would it be with you two ruling Titanium, I'm glad my Father gave it over to you.
You are the only ones who could take good care of his most prized possession.
I mean, me."
You laughed and mushed his hair, it warmed your heart to see Devin happy. He reminded you of Marcus.
It was like having him here.
Once he was gone, those six men from before crowded in front of you, smiling and giggling.
That tall, brown haired boy with the big beautiful eyes stepped in and took your hand, "I'm Taetae, nice to meet you..", he grinned from ear to ear, melting your heart into a puddle.
You bowed and smiled at him, nodding your head.
The man with the ash blonde hair and pouty lips stepped in, he had a weird angelic charm about him that was absolutely impossible to miss.
He pressed your hand to his lips gently, "I'm Jimin..", he giggled, eyes crinkling.
You pressed your other hand to your heart, it was like being near an angel. Smiling wide, you nodded your head.
Another tall, big man stepped in. He had beautiful dimples adorning his cheeks, eyes like a dragon's.
His voice was deep, as he took your hand in his and held it gently.
"I'm Namjoon..", his smile was so contagious, you couldn't help but giggle and nod.
"I'm Jungkook..", he had wide, big doe eyes. Smile like the littlest, naughtiest kid in the room, his tattoos, buff body and piercings were a stark contrast against the angelic child like aura he had about him.
You smiled as he kissed your hand, nodding your head.
A bright, beautiful man stepped in. It was almost like being near the Sun itself as he smiled the brightest smiles and took your hand in his, gently squeezing it.
"I'm J-hope!", you giggled and squeezed his hand back in response.
Then the last of them stepped in, he had this unmissable confidence sparkling in his bright, beautiful eyes.
His face was shaped so beautifully it almost looked sculpted, he smiled wide and kissed your hand.
"I'm Jin..", you smiled, a little dazed and nodded your head.
"Okay, but who are they?", you turned towards Yoongi and whispered in his ears.
Yoongi smiled and lowered his head to whisper in your ears, "Business partners.
They take care of Titanium and everything it stands for.
They have been there for me and Titanium before Marcus left, they have wiped off every kind of stain from our reputation and built a business surrounding Titanium that has caused it to be one of the biggest brands of this city today.
Thousands of NGOs and organisations are working with us for the betterment of the society today.
It's all because they stepped in and decided to push for it..", he stared at the boys with all the love and affection in the world.
You pressed your hand to your chest, your heart filling up with love, admiration and adoration for them.
And then the music started.
"Cuz I- I I'm in the stars tonight.."