Ends

You shifted, feeling the soft sheets against your bare skin.
It felt like there was too much light against your eyelids, you grimaced and opened your eyes, a groan escaping your throat.
Sunlight seeped through the blinds, your hand patted the side of the bed. Your stomach dropping as you moved your legs and hit something solid, startled.
You looked down, Yoongi sat with his back towards you. His face pained, his fingers skimming the scar on your leg. 
Something about his expression jolted you awake, you sat up, moving towards him.
You noticed how his eyes were latched onto the scar, his fingers still skimming the ridges.
"He hurt you, didn't he?", his voice was hoarse.
You wrapped your arms around his chest and kissed his shoulder.
"He tried.
I jumped.. well it wasn't very well calculated, like you can see.
But I'm glad I did it."
Yoongi turned around to face you, his eyes filled with unshed tears. His lips turned down.
"Is this why... why didn't you tell me...", the pain in his voice was unbearable.
You cupped his face, fingers stroking against the soft skin of his cheeks.
"Nana was gone.. you were all alone here.
I wanted to come here and be with you but I couldn't...
The least... I could do at that time was to lie to you and tell you that I was fine.."
He held you tight to his chest, his face burying in your hair.
"I hope I get the chance to end his life myself.
I want to see him suffer", Yoongi's voice was ice cold and resolute.
You trembled at the rage in his voice.
There was a knock on the door.
Yoongi jumped to his feet, it wasn't even justified how hot he looked with a simple white sheet wrapped around his waist, hair disheveled, eyes hooded and half closed.
You suddenly realised how naked you were and panicked even more when you realized you had completely forgotten about your Mother next door.
Yoongi threw a robe at your head as you quickly wrapped it around your bare body.
He opened the door, there stood a bright, chirpy Chloe and behind her..
An even brighter Mom.
Chloe had this huge smile plastered on her lips, her big doe like eyes darting between you and Yoongi.
Mom... well Mom looked like something hit her smack on the face and she was struggling to keep a straight face.
Yoongi instantly caved when he saw Mom and wrapped his arms around his bare torso in an attempt to hide himself and disappear.
You sat there trying to to make sense of your thoughts.
"Um... yeah I think you were right to go shopping today... for the... uh... dress...", Chloe stared at Mom.
Mom looked at Chloe and nodded solemnly.
"You two... look... busy... so we're
I mean Chloe and me we will be going out to get some shopping done.
Since I have like zero clothes here..", Mom finished in a flurry, waving her arms around.
Chloe looked confused for a second and then she seemed to realize something important and nodded fervently before grabbing Mom's arm.
"Yes, absolutely. You both should like freshen up.. we're gonna go and get some important things..", they turned around to leave.
"Who are you taking?", Yoongi's voice halted them in their tracks.
A humongous, bald man stepped out of the shadows and bowed to Yoongi, "I will be assisting them, Sir."
Yoongi stared hard before nodding.
They left.
Suddenly your stomach churned, you remembered Brandon's words.
You nibbled at your bottom lip, worry settling in your bones.
You felt fingers tugging your bottom lip free.
Your eyes focused on Yoongi's face inches away from yours, his eyes searching your face.
"Don't worry yourself sick..
Come on let's have some breakfast."
You giggled as he threw you back on the bed.