Snow

"We found them passed out. Marcus recognised your daughter, he asked us to keep them safe until they wake up."

Your Mother who had been staring between Yoongi and you, stopped and stared at Chloe and Devin instead.

You were mostly relieved.

"The next morning, when they woke up.
My Father asked Y/n to help him out with digging up evidence against her Father and Mr Park.", Devin stated, looking at Yoongi.

".. But again..", he smiled.

"... Yoongi stood between.
He told my Father how dangerous that could be for her.
How she was treated at home..", Devin stopped and looked at you.

"Why does your Father hate you so much, anyway?", he asked suddenly.

Two people replied at the same time, the answers meddling and making up something very distinct.
"Because she's a girl.", your Mother responded.
"Because she doesn't have a penis.", Chloe responded.

Awkward silence followed. You cleared your throat. Devin looked like he had made the worst decision asking what he asked.

"Oops.", Chloe muttered.

"So... my Father decided to keep them.
In the beginning they used to help take care of the children and women who arrived here.
Everybody was fond of them. Everybody loved them here...", Devin smiled. So did Chloe.

"They used to teach us. She gave us lessons, held classes.
Yoongi taught us music..
It was beautiful, it was almost like... these two had infused life within these bleak walls.
Nothing ever went wrong while they were here..", Chloe's voice was subdued.

You remembered those times. Your lips pulled up into a smile, those really were the most beautiful moments of your life. Your Mother's arm grabbed onto your wrist as she stared at you, eyes tearing up.

"... But then, things went downhill when Park discovered what my Father had been up to.
He came here and threatened my Father that he'd lose me if he kept up with what he was doing..", Devin's voice was monotonous.

"Y/n and Yoongi decided to send me away to keep me safe.
I left for Canada. I spent all this time studying there...
Couldn't even be here to bid my Father farewell."

Your throat ached, remembering how much it had hurt to send him away. Marcus had cried that day.
And what had followed.

".. However, things did get a little murky before his departure.
Your daughter got a bit... uh... violent I guess?", Chloe looked at your Mother as she spoke.

".. We should all rest now. It's been a long day.", Yoongi cut in.

You looked at him, he looked distraught. His eyes were on Chloe, who realized what she'd been doing and her eyes widened.

"Y/n.. why did you leave? What were you doing in London all these years?", Devin's question made you stop and stare at him.

You didn't know what to say.
Everybody except Yoongi stared at you.

"After Father found out about what we had been doing because of Mr Park...
Him and Mr Park decided to send me away to London.
He told me... he said.. if I wanted to keep Mom and Nana safe then I'd leave.", you hung your head. You felt your Mother's arms wrapping around you.

"I told Yoongi, he.. he went to have a talk with Father.
I don't know what they spoke about, I never asked.
But then he was the one who made me leave.", you looked at Yoongi.

He had his head down. His hands were fisted by his side.

"It was you.", Your Mother said, staring at you.

You looked at her, confused.

"He made you leave, to protect you.
Your Father wanted to make sure you'd pay for what you did back then and how his business faltered because of the rumours.
I believe.... I believe that Brandon abducting you had everything to do with your Father.", you sucked in a breath. Your heart beating faster with every passing second.

"They wanted to get rid of you, your Father and Park. They wanted you dead.
That's when I told Yoongi to let you go.
Because he was the only one who could make you leave."

Your head reeled at your Mother's words.