1-일: Friends

Y/n's POV

"How can someone be so hot and cute at the same time?" I mumbled to myself quietly while sitting on the subway train, lost in my thoughts. "I'll make sure to confess to him today itself," I said giggling to myself. "I WILL MAKE SURE TO TELL HIM THAT I LIKE HIM SO MUCH AND CONVINCE HIM TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I stood up from my seat and yelled with my fist-raising in the air.

Sudden realization hit me and my eyes opened wide. I looked around and saw people staring at me weirdly. I nervously chuckled at them and bowed at them with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry," I said and sat back not before grabbing my bag pack which was on the train floor because of my sudden outburst.

"Next stop, Seoul National University. Please get to the doors of those who wish to onboard. The platform is on the right side." the mechanical voice said. I got up from my seat and went to the doors. I wore my backpack and waited for the doors to open. The doors slid open and I got down on the platform.

In a few minutes, I reached my university. I went to the scheduled classroom and took my seat. "Yah, birdie!" a male voice screamed as soon as he entered the class. "What is it, Jungkook?" I rolled my eyes and asked him. He sheepishly smiled and came to me.

He took something out of his bag. "Mamma asked me to bring this to you. You forgot to take this when you left for university," he said while placing the lunch box on my desk. I glared at him, "Stop addressing my mom as 'mamma'. Students will assume that we are married!" I stated with frustration. "Your mom doesn't seem to have a problem so I don't give a fuck about the students," he casually shrugged his shoulders and went to his seat behind me.

"Don't worry, Y/n. You can be his sister if he wants to call your mother that," said a female voice sitting at a desk beside me and tilting her head facing me.

"Geez, you're not wrong though, Somi." I laughed with her when we heard Jungkook groaning in the back. I turned my body in Somi's direction. "I'm confessing to him today after classes are over," I announced to them. Somi smirked at me and I saw Jungkook staring at me intensely through the corner of my eyes. "You're going to get rejected," he said. I looked at him with sorrow.

"Somi, Jungkook is bullying me again.....ahhhhhh," I bawled while moving towards her, hugging her and dramatically fake crying while my knees and the tip of my shoes touched the tiles of the floor. She wrapped her hand around my back and the other hand caressed the back of my hair, consoling me. "You ass crack! Stop discouraging my baby or else I'll shave your head while you are sleeping," she barked at him. I pulled my head out and smirked at him when I saw him getting tensed up and opening a book in front of him.

"And you, good luck on confessing to him. You can do it! You got this girl," she said turning her head and shaking my body vigorously while holding my shoulders. I smiled at her and nodded my head. "Fighting!" she said fisting her hand in front of my face. "Fighting!" I copied her back.

I returned to my seat and grabbed my bag. Rummaging through it I looked for my notebook. My FCB. Not Football Club Barcelona. FATED CUPID BOOK.

I opened the book and saw all the fantasies I have written in it. I want to do it all with him. My fated one. I want to feel the love for him. I want to grow in love together with him. I want to be happy with him. I want to give all the affection I have just to him. I want to be his Cupid by loving him.

Oh, I cover your eyes with my hands

Oh, get closer to the secret

I'll take you to a whole new world

Yeah, open your eyes now, go!

I can be your Genie

How 'bout Aladdin?

I'll be anything

You can pick and choose me, yeah

Oh, I will embrace you like in your dreams

Oh, it's a covert spec

For you, every day I'll be new

It's not fun for something to stay the same all the time

I looked into my bag and took out another notebook. His book. With his name. I giggled while seeing that. I made it myself. Noting down everything he likes. Everything he dislikes. His hobbies. His past girlfriends. No hard feelings, Y/n. His past is his past. His classes. Things he does to relax. His allergies. His goals. I'm not a stalker. The girls who gave me this information are.

Well researching and studying a topic before making it your passion is important. I work hard for everything. So of course it's natural to work hard for love too. I believe in fate and destiny. Love is also fated and destined.

All I ask for is that he accepts me. I wish to have a chance. A chance to prove myself. I'll surely disappoint him. I'm confident.

Although I might not be very popular and attractive like other girls I am no less worthy either. I might wear hoodies and baggy jeans instead of crop top and skirt, sneakers instead of high heels, carry bag packs instead of handbags, apply face cream instead of foundation and concealer but still I'm beautiful. Or else Jungkook and Somi have just been lying to me for years.

I closed both of the notebooks and put them back into the bag. I took out my Computer textbook since I have that class now. I turned my head to Somi who turned her head to me as well and gave me a warm smile. I turned my head back to look at Jungkook who looked back at me and pulled his tongue out at me. This guy!!! I swear!!! I shut my eyes and huffed before turning my head back in the front when our Computer Professor, Mrs. Akai entered the class.

"So where did we end last day?" she said opening her laptop and starting the class. I was paying attention to the class but one thing was going through my mind constantly.

I'm confessing to him and I'll make sure that he is my fated man. I'm surely getting myself a boyfriend today itself.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: So finally the first chapter. Woohoo~🎀

Thoughts on Y/n's friends? 💘

Do you think Jungkook is good at hiding his emotions?🙈

Any comments on Y/n's thoughts about love ?🤔

I used Filter lyrics to show how Y/n feels about love. She's a giver.

TITLE: Friends (BTS)

Also, drop a vote on this chapter and write a comment maybe. It's free and will put a smile on my face. 🤍