11-십일: You are my love, One love

"Come on! Use the formula I taught you a while ago," Professor nagged at me for the 69th time for now. I pouted at him, "A while ago?" "If you don't know, just look at the previous page," he said pointing at my notebook. He was sitting on the couch while I was sitting on the ground beside his long legs with my notebook on the coffee table in front of me. I chuckled at him sarcastically and then glared at him. I looked back into my notebook and turned to the previous page, aggressively.

I looked through the formulas when he tapped his pen on a specific formula on the notebook. I looked at it and sighed in defeat, "I cannot do this. It is like my head is made to not understand math." "Don't make excuses," he warned me from behind. I tried to convince him, "But you said it yourself. There is no point if you are forced to study," I looked at him with my puppy eyes and a small cute pout. He just looked at me intensely trying to warn me.

 He just looked at me intensely trying to warn me

"Hahaha...but who is being forced to study? Definitely not me," I said nervously turning my eyes back to my notebook. I tried relating the problem to the formula and somehow try to bring the answer. He started giving a lecture, "Mathematics is universal. Physics, Social Science, Computer Science. Everything has math in it. Once you understand its basic language that corresponds to every situation, the world steadily and gradually spreads out and-" "DONE!" I said letting out a sharp breath. 

He fixed his glasses and he leaned down to take my notebook, "Let me see." He was checking every step while I was checking out his eye movements. He suddenly looked at me and kept staring without a word. Shit! I am doomed! This subject is not meant for me. See! I can't do it! "See? You can do it!" Professor announced, handing the book back to me and my eyebrows raised in joy and amusement. "What? It is correct?" I asked still in disbelief. He hummed in response. 

"Aren't I amazing?" I said while dramatically bawling and pointing a finger at myself. "You sure are in a good mood, Y/n," he said casually laying his back on the couch. "For me, I am already a Mathematic Revolution. I can't believe I just did that," I cheered, "Professor Namjoon, please write a remark 'You really did well' over here. I will show it to Mom, Somi, Jungkook and Lisa Sunbae," I exclaimed gleefully. "That is when you solve in school," he said with a blank face. 

"What? No reward? Noooo!!!" I whined. He frowned in confusion, "Reward?" "Yes, you should give me a reward. This is not fair. Even the dolphins at a show would be given small fishes, right? Like you should encourage me mo-" "Okay, okay, okay, okay," he nodded while patting my head several times like I was a puppy. His puppy. "There!" he said cupping my head with his humongous palm for a few seconds before letting it go and relaxing himself back on the couch. 

My heart either stopped beating or exploded due to excessive beating. I don't know I can't formulate words. I  am speechless. I was smiling like crazy. Should I say it? Should I confess my feelings to him, right now? I should. Yeah, now is the time to confess. I started shyly, looking at everything besides him, "Professor Namjoon, I li" "Y/n, could it be that you like me?" he cut me off. I looked at him to see his straight face. My eyes lit up and I nodded. "Hmm.. I thought so," he said straightening up. "I see," he said nodding at me. 

Huh? That's it? Nothing more? "And if I do then what are you going to do about it?" I questioned him. "Of course, I will not do anything," he said getting up from the couch and going to the shelf having books, "Above all, I am a professor. It is a given that I will not entertain a university student." I laughed like a maniac and said, "Yes, you are right. Absolutely right!" "Would you like some coffee?" he asked going towards the kitchen. "Then why did you even ask if I like you?" I sobbed loudly, "Why did I even confess and end up being rejected?" I got up from from the ground, harshly grabbed my bag and stomped towards the door. 

I saw Professor Namjoon running behind me but I kept marching towards the exit. "My life has ended!" I screamed while wearing my shoes somehow and just when I was about to hold the knob his hand beat me to it. "If you are going out, please take an umbrella with you," he said in a stern voice. He was standing close to me, towering my figure. "Please don't be nice when you just rejected me," I said while facing the door. He showed me an umbrella in front of my face and let go of the knob. "It would be worrisome if you get sick. Take this," he waved the umbrella in front of me. 

"If you keep on being nice to me then I would just end up falling for you even more," I said, dare not looking at him. He sighed and began, "Thanks for even liking someone like me," I looked at him, "but it wo-" "Is it because I am an idiot?" I cut him off from giving an excuse. "Y/n, I-" "Is it because I have a flat chest?" "Y/n, you see-" "Then I will become smarter and also get my breasts bigger." "It is nothi-" "I will become a woman that is your type. Your ideal woman!" "I told you that's not the problem!" he raised his voice a bit. 

"I'll definitely do it. I will definitely make you fall for me, Professor Namjoon!" I said, determined. He looked at me intensely without saying a word. "You just wait and watch!" I pointed at him, showing my strong resolution. He looked at my finger and moved away from it, closer to me. "Even though I completely don't believe that, fine. Show me then," he said leaning his face towards me. "I am very sure that you won't make me fall for you, Y/n," he said smirking down at me. I pulled my hand down and held my bag tight but still kept looking at him with a fiery gaze. 

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Yahooo!!! Devil works hard but Y/n works harder

A/n: Yahooo!!! Devil works hard but Y/n works harder. Finally he gets to know about Y/n's feelings.

There's a surprise for you in the next chapter. I'll add someone else's POV. Any guesses? 

Why do you think Namjoon hates relationship? Guess? 

TITLE: Trivia 承: Love(BTS) 

Also vote on this chapter if you ship Namjoon with Y/n. Vote, even if you ship Y/n with Jungkook. Just drop a vote, lovely human. Bye~