3-삼: Our meeting is like a mathematical formula

"I'll pay for her as well," a deep voice spoke extending a credit card from behind my side to the counter guy. I turned back at him with wide eyes.

Holy fuck! He is so handsome, attractive, personable, striking, stunning, fine, drop dead gorgeous, hot, appealing, captivating, mesmerising, magnetic, enchanting, pleasing, hunky, tasty and all the other 56 synonyms of beautiful

Holy fuck! He is so handsome, attractive, personable, striking, stunning, fine, drop dead gorgeous, hot, appealing, captivating, mesmerising, magnetic, enchanting, pleasing, hunky, tasty and all the other 56 synonyms of beautiful. I can't even describe his features. He is ethereal. A buffed body, tall and lean, approximately 181cm. Dragon eyes which can pierce souls, jawline that can slice cucumbers better than a knife blade, fluffy hair which urges fingers to brush through it, perfect thin lips, buttoned nose and the round glasses are just adding to his hotness. The emerald green cardigan he is pairing up with white trousers while wearing black leather shoes. Just everything about him speaks perfection. DADDY, call me your baby girl!!!!

I broke away from my trance when the counter guy returned the credit card to him. He took the card and was about to reach the exit. I literally rushed to it and blocked it. "You shouldn't pay for me. It isn't right," I said with the phone in one hand, wallet in the other, stretched long to prevent him from going out. "But I just did" He said before holding my wrist and putting my arm down and went out. "Atleast give me your contact number so that I can pay you back?" I screamed at him who was walking far away from me. He didn't even look back or answer anything. Just went on walking away.

Wow, All of this isn't just a coincidence Just, just my own feeling. Look at me who has suddenly turned into a child. The more I look, the crazier I get on how cute it is. Overcoming different tastes and standards. You'll be wanting only me. Yeah, because you are the one who made me like this.

I heard Somi's muffled whoop of delight from the phone. I was still staring at his back and then it faded away in the streets. I took the phone and raised it on front of my face. "Yah, who was that? He seemed like a Divine being for helping you out like that!" she shouted in joy. "You saw him?" I inquired. "Of course, you probably kept the phone on the counter or something. I heard him and saw his body but missed his face," she said in disappointment.

"He was so handsome. I literally was gazing at him without blinking my eyes," I blissfully expressed. She squealed in joy. "Please it felt like the character of my new comic. The boy was in a trouble, then suddenly the guy appeared as if he was his knight in shining armour and got him out of the trouble," she elaborated to me. "He was like an Angel in Disguise to me. What happened then?" I asked because I felt this situation similar to mine and wanted to know what happens next.

"Typical comic stories. They encounter each other more, fall in love, face troubles and overcome it together. After that happy ending. Yayyy!" she said. "Is that so? So I'll work hard for him then if we meet again." I said to her over the phone.

"See I said you, there are pretty handsome men out there who are worthy of dating. So you shouldn't cry over the Sunbaes of our university. Get yourself a good guy, Y/n and fulfill your wish," she said. "But I'm never meeting him again," I said in discontent.

"Y/n, you heard me wrong. I said that there are pretty more men out there like him. Not just him. Many more," she exasperated. "But he was perfect. I wanted to know 'him' more though," I emphasized. "But you don't even know his name and he denied to give you his contact details so forget about him." "You're right. I just won't get someone soon," tears brimming my eyes. She face palm in disappointment.

"He wasn't the only guy, idiot

"He wasn't the only guy, idiot. Why are you like this? All the time. Just move on. Ohh...Okay, bye. Seems like Jungkook and mom returned. I need to get back," she said. I nodded and smiled at her wiping my tears off my face. "See you tomorrow then," I replied. "Yes, baby. See ya tomorrow. Also don't lose hope what if you meet your fated one tomorrow?" she cheekily smiled at me.

My eyes lit up. "You're right. I'm still alive. I still have a chance to find my fated one. I shouldn't lose hope. Thank you so much, Somi. Love you lots. Wish good night to Jungkook and emo(aunt) from my side, bye." I disconnected the call and slid it in my pocket along with my wallet.

I'm not giving up. I never have. I never will. I'll find my soulmate. My fated one for sure. And I'm not letting my life cause me trouble. "I'M NOT LETTING YOU WIN AGAINST ME. I KNOW YOU HATE ME, LIFE. I HATE YOU TOO. BUT I'LL WIN IN THIS GAME CALLED LOVE!" I yelled while pointing at the sky.

Realisation hit me for the second time today. I looked around and found people's eyes twitching at my actions. I nervously laughed and bowed my head in apology. And ran off to my home. A new jolt of energy and a spark of hope within me.

I mumbled to myself, "Thank you Mr. 181cm for helping me tonight and making me realise that I still have hope to find men like you in my life." I got into the subway with my Subway pass. "But the only sad part about all this would be that..... We are never meeting again."

---------------------------------------

"WE MEET AGAIN!" I yelled before standing up vigorously. My chair fell sideways hurting Jungkook's foot in the process. He groaned in pain and cursed at me. My eyes bulged out of my sockets and I pointed at the man standing in front of me.

"WE MEET ONCE AGAIN!"

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: So finally the two leads meet each other

A/n: So finally the two leads meet each other. How you like that? 😏

Thoughts on Namjoon?

Y/n's character so far, do you think she's immature?

TITLE: DNA(BTS)

I used Serendipity and Filter lyrics once again. I just love Jimin solo songs. They express pure and real love. I really am in love with "WITH YOU" these days. It's a comfort song.

What's your favourite Jimin solo track?

Also drop a like and comment something. It's free and will put a smile on my face. Love you💕