16-십육: Bitch, I'm a monster

She started chuckling sheepishly. "What?" I asked her. She chuckled more. "What?" I asked again. "Well, it's just that I thought I wouldn't be able to see you anymore for today. All I can say is that, it's awesome," she acknowledged. She giggled again. I could feel my heart beating faster. I tried to look away from her. I looked everywhere but her. 

Suddenly I spoke, "Ah, Y/n! Are you free tomorrow? It's a Sunday so you can have some plans so you know?" Her eyes widen. "Could that be....."

Y/n's POV

"A date! It's definitely a date!" Lisa sunbae screamed from over the phone.

"Sunbae aren't you supposed to be in your dorm right now?" I asked her

"Sunbae aren't you supposed to be in your dorm right now?" I asked her. "Actually I'm currently drawing my webtoon so she'll help instead of me," Somi said focused on her drawing. "Y/n, your date, I think from my point of view there is a thread of hope." Lisa sunbae spoke like a scientist explaining  a hypothesis. "I thought so!" I squealed. "Yes! So don't be careless, and be mentally prepared for tomorrow," she said saluting me. "In that case, I am really good at that," I said looking at the 'Professor Joon' notebook beside the phone. The page opened had the fantasies I wrote down I wanted to experience with him on our first date. 

---------------------------------------------------

I was waiting for him outside my home. I was so excited about the date. I wore a pleated skirt reaching my knees, a full sleeve fancy top, a cute penguin bag pack, black socks that reached a little bit higher than my ankle, black converse and a beret over my head. I let my hair loose and did not apply much makeup. Just a lip tint and sunscreen. His car approached the front gate of my home and I jumped in joy. I waved at him and rushed to his car.

I opened the door and saw him sitting there. He was formal but still he looked different than regular days. "Sorry for the wait," he said while I seated myself in the passenger's seat. "No, not at all. You came all the way to pick me up. It's completely fine," I shook my head at him slowly. "We will decide the choir song today," he said looking at me. "Okay!" "Okay!" a voice spoke from the back and I instantly turned back to look at the source. My eyes widen.

"Is the back too cramped? I had my paper works in the backseat," Professor Namjoon asked Jungkook who was emotionlessly staring outside the window. "It's okay," he shook his head and looked at me. "Read the situation!" I said him. "Huh?" he frowned and came closer so that he could hear me. "Don't be so slow-witted!" I whisper yelled at him. "Huh?" he came even closer. "Okay then, let's go!" Professor Namjoon said, starting the engine. Jungkook sat back and I turned to give him a fake smile and adjusted my seat belt. "Okay!" I cheered while glaring at Jungkook but he seemed unfazed. I watched him smirking at me and he turned to look back the view outside.

 I watched him smirking at me and he turned to look back the view outside