4-사: You Are My Fate

"WE MEET ONCE AGAIN!" I yelled while the students looked at me in horror, Jungkook cursing in pain holding his foot from behind me, Somi frowning at my side and the man standing in front of me with raised eyebrows.

He was wearing a neatly pressed white shirt, black trousers and a black tie

He was wearing a neatly pressed white shirt, black trousers and a black tie. His ID Card in front of him, hung with a blood ribbon. Not to forget the black framed glasses.

"I'm sorry but you're mistaken, Miss!" he said looking away from me and towards the class. "But you were the the one who helped me yesterday at the Chicken place. Tomorrow by Tudoro. Near this University!" I blabbered. He shook his head and started addressing the class. I sat down, displeased and looked at Somi. She gave me 'we will talk about this later look' and turned to the man.

"Hello class. I'm Kim Namjoon. I'll be the substitute of your retired Math professor, Mister Bang. Hope I can help you with your studies this year," he introduced himself. While writing his name on the board.

I looked down at my FCB in front of me. I sighed but my eyes widen. Isn't this fate itself? He helped me last night. I thought we would never meet again. But he is standing in front of me right now. I looked at him. No way! Every man I ever confessed, nobody came back to me. But him, I just wished to date him but he came back to me. I opened my FCB and turned to a specific page. "From the moment I first saw you, my scenery has been you. Seeing your face makes me smile." I looked at him and giggled quietly.

Let's see Professor, if you are my fated one. "Okay then. Let's start. I've seen the materials that your former professor had given me. He taught all of you how to solve Geometry and Matrices. So I'm going to skip those. I'll directly jump into Integral Calculus," he said turning back to the white board with a black marker and writing some formulas. 

"Math is so fucking boring." "Yeah, I know right." "I just want to ditch this class." "I don't want to be here." I heard my batchmates mumble. I know that Professor can clearly hear them but he didn't turn back or say anything to them. He just kept on working on the board while explaining at certain things. Shit! What if he takes this to his heart and never come back to teach? Life gave me chance I don't want these deep shits to ruin it. "No," I mumbled and stood up, glaring at my batch mates. 

"Yah, you useless idiots. Why are you all causing trouble to professor? You chose this subject by yourself and he is just trying to help you score well in exams. If you can't accept that just get the hell out of this classroom instead of disturbing the ones who are trying to study," I announced loudly to the class. "Here she goes with her collecting points to impress her crush," Somi said smirking at me. I could hear Jungkook scoffing from behind. 

"Who said I'm being troubled? It is my minimal role as a professor. So it is alright if you al don't study," professor turned around and looked at me with while smiling. My jaws dropped, "What? No, no, no, no. It's no good at all. We should study. It is important." I blurted. "Then let me ask you a question. Why do you think studying is important?" he asked and started fixing his glasses which were sliding down his nose bridge. "Huh? That is because...." I slowly looked at Somi for help who already turned away from me, avoiding my gaze. "I think people who study with some kind of condition would end up useless. Let's not drag this any further. Let's continue." he smiled at me and turned back to the board.

Is he even a professor? What kind of professor doesn't want his students to study? I frowned in confusion, still standing on my feet

Is he even a professor? What kind of professor doesn't want his students to study? I frowned in confusion, still standing on my feet. Jungkook pulled the hem of my hoodie down so that I sit down. "Little birdie got scolded. Such a kid," Jungkook  whispered into my ears from the back. I turned back and whisper scowled at him, "Don't call me a kid. I'm fucking 20." "Why do you keep faking your age? You're 19," he pouted. I gave him a 'Shut up or I'll slit your throat look' and turned back.

------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, professor. I'm coming in," I said when I entered his cabin with Somi and Jungkook trailing behind me. "Yes." he said while looking up from his paper and to us. "Professor, here is the money for the chicken last night," I said to him handing him the money bills with both of my hands to show a sign of respect. "I'm not taking it. Forget that already. It's alright," he said flashing a smile to us. "Actually sir, Y/n has some problems in her life right now," Somi said moving towards Professor. "YAH, JEON SOMI!" I rushed by her side. 

I saw Jungkook scoffing behind us and acting about to throw up. "She is cute and beautiful but still she doesn't have a boyfriend," she said wrapping her arm around my shoulder and holding one of my arm with her free arm. "Doesn't have a boyfriend," Jungkook mimicked Somi. She glared at him and turned back. "At this rate she will surpass the rejection record of all the second leads of a Korean Drama," she continued. "Why don't you just spend your time playing video games?" Jungkook asked us with irritation. "Shut up, Jungkook!" Both Somi and I barked at Jungkook. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"So what should she do?" Somi asked Professor Namjoon. He sighed and put his papers down on the table. "Miss Y/n, yo-" he started but was interrupted by Somi. "Call her Y/n." He raised an eyebrow at her and then at me, "Miss Y/n, y-" "Y/n!" Somi snarled. He  frowned in disbelief but eventually gave up. He shook his head and said with a poker face, "Then Y/n." We both giggled at him and nodded sheepishly. "Why do you want to have a boyfriend?" he questioned. I squinted my eyes and thought for a while. "That's because..." I took a few more seconds before blurting out.
🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Now Somi is a really supportive friend I would say

A/n: Now Somi is a really supportive friend I would say. Who wants to have Somi to themselves?

Jungkook loves teasing Y/n and we love Jungkook. Do you think he will hold in his feelings for too long?

Why does Namjoon look so unbothered by everything around him? Do you think he has a reason or is he born like that? 

TITLE: Stay Alive(BTS)

Also drop a vote on this chapter and leave a comment or else I'll curse you to miss a Vlive. Love you too