15-십오: I want to hear your melody

"Y/n baby is surely working hard," I heard a female voice from inside the room. I didn't turn the  knob yet. "No way," a new female voice started laughing. "She is so into it that it makes me want to laugh out loud," the first voice said. Are they demotivating, Y/n? Where the hell is Jungkook? I thought he was supposed to be with her. Why is she doing these all alone. And facing these remarks all alone? I calmly thought but I was vexed inside. "Ah, good timing. Momo and Hyuna. Is there a song you want to sing?" I heard Y/n's excited voice.   

"You should stop this," the girl replied. "But I have decided to do this," Y/n said chuckling. "Don't you feel irritated that Mr. Kim is cold towards you?" one of the girls asked her. Of course, she would say 'yes'. I mean she is just like others. My classmates. My batchmates. My parents. Who would even not get irritated by me? Even I get irritated at my attitude at times. "But I think it will be better if you make him speechless," the other girl said. They are probably brain washing her. I waited for her response. "We are discussing among the students that we boycott his classes," the girl said.

"Huh? Why?" Y/n spoke timorously, with a sadness to her voice. "He even said that we don't have to attend his classes anyways. So let's just boycott his classes," the girl convinced. "And why would you do that?" Y/n replied with a harshness in her tone. "Because he doesn't think of his students at all," the girl said casually. "BUT HE IS THINKING OF US!" Y/n screamed. Oh no! She is mad! She is angry. No way! No way she would fight for me! NO! "Professor Namjoon is reading his notes very carefully, he carefully teaches the things we don't understand. Even though he is insensitive, he is very kind," she said in a raised voice which made my heart flutter. What is this? I shouldn't feel this way for her. I definitely shouldn't. But the way she is fighting for me. The way she is accepting my negative sides and highlighting my good points. I shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't. I turned the knob to go inside. 

"I just want you two to understand Professor Namjoon more

"I just want you two to understand Professor Namjoon more..." she stopped, turned to me and I saw tears brimming her eyes. She was sitting on the floor of the room with books and papers sprawled all over. Momo and Hyuna were sitting in front her with scared faces, probably scared of Y/n's sudden outburst. I just went towards the piano with an emotionless face and took a seat before placing the books I carried on the piano top. 

I opened the piano cover and could notice Y/n wiping her tears with her hoodie sleeve and approaching me with a smile on her face. "Eavesdropping is bad you know," she pouted while standing beside me. "What? Just ignoring us?" Momo scoffed with Hyuna and approaching us. I played a short musical note on the piano, to test if it was still working. "Oohhh!" Y/n clapped her hands cutely. Wait! Did I just call her action cute? I played Fur Elise on the piano. 

"Professor Namjoon," Y/n chirped but I just ignored her, to prove her little friends that I am no less in any way. "Umm... Professor Namjoon?" she interrupted again. This time I stopped playing and looked at her with a cold look plastered on my face. "What?" I didn't mean to say that out with a cold look but I was mad at her friends for influencing her that way. "What are you doing?" she asked me with a smile on her face, completely overlooking the cold gaze I was passing her. "I thought I should practice a little bit," I replied. She frowned. "An accompaniment is needed in the choir, right?" I said looking at Hyuna. "Mr. Kim, you'll be the accompaniment?" Momo asked in surprise. 

"I have been taking piano lessons since I was three," I remarked

"I have been taking piano lessons since I was three," I remarked. "So you are gonna do it anyways," Hyuna said seductively. I continued playing the piece with Y/n nodding her head to the music, beside me. I saw Momo and Hyuna getting impressed by my piano skills gradually. I cheered internally at my success. 

----------------------------------------------

"Hold on! The choir would be impossible with an accompaniment like this," Momo said while the four of us were leaving the campus building to return home. The three ladies in front of me and me being a gentleman following them behind. "Yeah! But we need something more. You sure are hard working," Hyuna said agreeing to Momo. "Ah! My phone. I think I left it in the room earlier. You all leave. I'll go and take it," Y/n suddenly halted. She turned her heels and went back towards the music room. The two girls in front of me started laughing.

"Y/n baby is surely funny," Hyuna said chuckling. "Yeah, totally my type. She'll surely keep her lover happy," Momo said smirking at Hyuna. "But when we talk something about Mr. Kim, she becomes a little too desperate and so we have to draw back," Hyuna said. I stopped on my tracks and recalled how she tried to protect me from the girl's profanity earlier. "But it was more or less fun, so it was okay. We were able to properly talk to you as well," Hyuna said winking at me cheekily. "Sorry about before. I probably said too much," I apologized for the time time I spoke rudely to them.    

They chuckled together and shook their heads. "You sure are foolish, Mr. Kim," Momo said. "Well if you are there in the choir then I don't mind joining it," Hyuna said, nudging me sensuously. "Yeah me too," Momo said and continued, "since we have no choice, might as well ask others to join."  

-----------------------------------------------

I heard footsteps approaching me while I was resting my back on the wall of the building outside the campus. She hopped passing by me but stopped and turned back to approach me. I stood straight and went closer to her. "What took you so long?" I asked and looked down at her. Now that I notice. Her figure is so small in front of me. It's not that she is small. She is taller than average girls but the fact is that I am very tall. I towered her. She was shocked to see me. "Did you find your phone?" I asked her. "You waited for me?" she asked in disbelief. I silently nodded at her. 

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: So an entire chapter of Namjoon's sexy brain, you know?

Okay, let me make this fun. Propose me in the funniest way possible. 

Namjoon is slowly developing feelings for Y/n. Thoughts?

TITLE: Magic Shop(BTS)

Drop a vote on this chapter guys. Put a smile to my face. Come on! Just appreciate my boring love story.