21-이십일: I can't show you my shabby side

Namjoon's POV

"Woah that was some passionate approach," Sunmi said but I was still looking the door through which Y/n left. I was staring at it blankly. My hear it is aching again. The way she was sobbing so bad. It ached me. The way she confessed her feelings for me. It melted me. The way she poured her feelings out. It is still lingering on my mind. I LOVE YOU, PROFESSOR NAMJOON! I can't help it! Of course I would get nervous, annoyed, scared and irritated! Because I love you! I love you so so much that my heart beats faster whenever I see you. Her words repeating in my mind. I sighed deeply and took a seat. This isn't good. What my heart is feeling isn't good.

---------------------------------------------------------

I went to the only place I know she might be other than campus or house. She wasn't in campus and knowing her I don't think she'll be in her house either. She would be probably bawling all alone in this place like the very first day I saw here. I opened the gate and saw here sitting there while aggressively munching on the chicken legs. Her tears flowing non-stop, her mouth full of the chicken sauce and the stacks of plates in front of her. "I overdid it! Why did I yell at him?" she said fisting her hair out of frustration. She is blaming herself now. This is not good. I went to her table and sat beside her. 

"Excuse me, one serving of half seasoned half fried, please! And a coke as well!" I screamed to the waiter. He nodded and went to get my order. I turned back only to find a messy and cute girl staring at me with shocked eyes.

I smiled at her state

I smiled at her state. I took some tissues from the tissue stack on the table and handed it to her. She looked at my hands and then at me and then again back at my hands, still in shock. She extended her hand to take the tissues from me and started wiping off the marinade she made on her face. 

"Sir, what size of chicken would you like?" the waiter returned. "Mini!" I said him. "Okay sir, I will be back with your order," he said turning back into the kitchen. I looked back at her. She said, "Hello!" in a calm voice but in amusement. "Hello!" I replied back. She looked at the stacks of plates in front of her and then back at me. "Mini?" she asked with a glum face. "Yes!" I replied. 

-------------------------------

 I was walking back to the subway with her figure walking beside mine with a crestfallen expression plastered on her face. I need to fix this now! I sighed deeply. I started staring at her short figure beside me, "You know, I wanted an arithmetic drill for my 7th birthday. Of course every body at my school treated me as someone strange because I was different from them. Always intrigued with math, solving sums the whole day. Nobody used to talk to me. I had no friends," I recalled those memories, "Sunmi was the only one who didn't make fun of me. She was the one who widen my world by teaching me how to play a piano and not just solve math problems the whole day."