19-십구: You're in danger right now

"This is Miss Lee who is here in temporary hospitalization of Mr. Ji-sung," the principal announced in the stage with Miss Lee bowing at the students in the hall. "Isn't she a famous pianist?" Momo mumbled. "I heard that she is a close friend of Mr. Kim," Hyuna said. "She is the one who studied with Mr. Kim while he was abroad," Momo said. "Both of you are correct," I said emotionlessly. I felt Jungkook holding my hand and giving it a light squeeze. I looked up at him smiling warmly at me. I returned the smile and looked back at the stage. 

"I will do my best to teach you how fun music is. Even though two weeks is quiet short, let's get along well," Miss Lee said in the microphone, while bowing to all the students in the hall. "Miss Lee!" Jimin sunbae screamed seductively. "Miss Lee!" his friends joined him. "With a 30 seconds self-introduction, there is already a group cheering for her which proves that she is popular," Somi said from beside me. "She is not your friend. Stop saying that," Jungkook growled at Somi. Miss Lee got off the stage and moved next to Professor Namjoon and tried to fix his tie who moved back to avoid her from doing that. The Somi gasped at the sight and I felt Jungkook gripping me tighter. "Those two really suit each other," Momo said from behind. "But don't their classes seem different?" Jungkook tried to console me. "Yes, Kook is right!" I looked at Somi.

--------------------------------------------------------

"I remember, ah-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I remember, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah~" we ended the song in unison with Miss Lee playing the piano and Professor Namjoon conducting Miss Lee and us. We clapped after the song was over, me definitely not in a good mood. "Wow! You will also help us in the choir by playing the piano, right?" Hyuna asked to Miss Lee. "If that is alright with all of you," she chimed. "Of course you are very welcome too~" Momo cooed. 

"Hey, did you choose this song Joonie?" she asked Professor Namjoon. Joonie? Who does she think she is? "Please call me, Mr. Kim within the campus," Professor Namjoon said emotionlessly. "Okay, Mr. Kim!" she saluted at him. He passed her and went to get some music books from the shelf of the room. "So, you all are doing pretty good but your voices will be heard better if you open your mouth," Professor Namjoon announced to everyone. "Okay!" we all obliged but I glared at Miss Lee secretly and pouted at Professor Namjoon, hiding behind Somi. She pulled me to place me beside her and we started singing again.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Professor Namjoon is a liar! He is unhonest!" I wrote on the white board. Letting out my stress in the empty classroom. "Dishonest! Can't you write the 'N' properly? Also, I am not a liar," Professor Namjoon said, passing by me, entering the class. "But she is not Lee Seung-gi at all!" I said him my point. "That is because you selfishly misunderstood it," he said casually sitting on the teacher's chair. "But it is totally different if you were talking about a beautiful lady as  your childhood friend. I lost to jealousy," I whined. 

"It's upto you for being jealous but we are really not like that," he tried to prove himself while checking some answer scripts. My eyes widen and a huge grin formed on my face.

 My eyes widen and a huge grin formed on my face

I clapped my hands and said, "WHAT? REALLY?!"

----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you really believing that?" Somi scrunched her nose. We were at Tomorrow by Tudoro hanging out. Jungkook and Lisa sunbae with us as well. Jungkook was sitting beside me and the lovely couple were glued to each other. "Damn, Love newbie. 'We are really not like that' is not even near," Somi said. "That's a normal thing to say. A girl and a boy who are just childhood friends is just an impetus," Lisa Sunbae said. "They are like two cherries over a cake," Somi said. "Shit, NOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed. Jungkook scoffed. "This is an advise from your senior about love," Somi said. "Terminate the enemy!" she growled, standing up making a finger gun. Lisa Sunbae copying her beside. "Roger that!" I said saluting to them. I took my bag and dashed out of the chicken place. 

Jungkook's POV

"Wait, birdie!" I screamed at her. "That goes same with you!" Somi said and I frowned at her. "You shouldn't do that with her," Lisa Sunbae chimed. "Oh just shut the fuck up!" I said drinking the beer in front of me. "Half of what I said goes to you too, you know?" Somi said. I looked at her intensely. "Terminate the enemy!" Lisa Sunbae said making a finger gun and pretending to blow off her mind. I sighed. Should I? 

Y/n's POV

I saw her. My enemy. She was standing in front of the crosswalk waiting to cross the road. I silently approached her with my hands reaching her back to push her. I went closer and closer. Terminate the enemy! I'll terminate the enemy! I was just about to push her when. "Hi Miss Lee, good morning!" I said, waving my hand when she suddenly turned to me. She smiled at me, "Morning!"

The traffic lights turned green and she turned back to cross the road. "Why do you call Professor Namjoon as Joonie?" I asked curiously. "Well, it is a habit since childhood. Since he calls me Lisun, I call him 'Joonie' as a retalliation," she said with a cheeky grin. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. "Ah, you studied abroad, right?" I asked again. "Yes, at France," she nodded her head while we both were still walking. "Together with Professor Namjoon, huh?" I questioned. She chuckled and nodded her head. "Yes. Even our apartments are near each other, that I often used to visit" she said earning a secret glare from me, behind. I am going to go through thorough research before terminating you, Miss Lee! I ain't letting my love, my hardwork, my progress go to waste for an intruder like you. I am surely showing you what is the power of Y/n in Wattpad! She ain't letting him slipping off. She will surely claim him! Definitely! "Y/n! Let's get it!" I mumbled following her figure into the campus. 

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Here's a joke for you-

Jungkook: What is your birth month? 

Namjoon: September.

Jungkook: Then it's pretty safe to assume that your parents started their new year with a bang.

Y/n: But your birthdate is September 1. That means your parents did it on New Yea-

Jungkook: *spits the banana milk over Y/n's face* 

TITLE: Danger(BTS)

Drop a vote if you liked the joke. Drop a vote if you thought the joke was lame. Drop a vote if you don't have think. Drop a vote to drop a vote. Bye~