9-구: You're the answer to all my wonders

"Then why did you become a teacher?" I asked. He stopped correcting and looked deeply at me, "I was more or less free." I nodded in comprehension. "Oh. So its not like you math, huh?" I asked. He was focused on  the assignments. "If it would be a drama then it would have been like this. Even if you were a professor who is admired you still long for it. Like how a tsundere does it," I said grinning at him sheepishly. 

"Ahhh.. what was the name? Yes!" I stood up from my chair and started imitating, "Yes, I am horny. I admit that." Professor looked at me amusingly with a smile. I deepened man voice resembling a manly voice and said, "Lower your voice." I returned to my normal voice and spoke, "Do you want to sleep with me?" Professor let out a muffled laughter and asked, "Are you by chance talking about Seo Ye Ji from 'It's okay to not be okay'?" "Yes, yes! That is it! That was the drama I was talking about!" I clapped my hands joyfully. He started laughing out loud while looking at me, showing his dimples in full display.

 He started laughing out loud while looking at me, showing his dimples in full display

My mind stopped working. His smile. It looks good on him. He looks so handsome with the smile. It can brighten someone's day—better yet their entire life. Seeing him flash a big, genuine smile is something completely different. It gives me a reason for living. It gives me a purpose. To make the one I love happy. Love? Do I love him? *thump thump* Huh? Why is my heart beating so fast? This didn't beat so fast when I was on a date with Eun Woo yesterday. So why now? Am I in love? Am I in love with my Professor? My eyes widen and my smile faltered. 

"You don't have to imitate her that much," he said trying to control his laughter and breaking my trance. He took off his glass and covered his eyes. He started laughing again. I could hear BTS' Euphoria being played as the background music in my mind. He stopped and composed himself. "Hahh... I don't remember when was the last time I laughed this much," he said exhaling deeply and looking at me. 

He sincerely smiled at me and I looked away. NO NO NO NO NO! NO WAY! NO WAY, I can feel like that for Professor Namjoon. I bowed at him and went out of the cabin. I can't be here. I can't feel like that. I shouldn't. I returned to my class, took my bag and left for home.

--------------------------------------------------

"Three rules that I should follow so that I don't fall for Professor Namjoon!" I wrote on a big sheet of paper with a marker. I was sitting on a desk  

Step 1: Don't look at him. 

Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! I went inside Tomorrow by Tudoro to grab a snack but luck isn't with me. There he was sitting on a bench eating chicken. I halted on my tracks did a 180 degrees turn and went out of the chicken place. 

Step 2: Don't talk to him.

Don't talk! Don't talk! Don't talk! Don't talk! Don't talk! I kept on chanting in my mind but then I saw him in front of me walking in the corridor while carrying a box in one hand. He suddenly wiped the sweat off his forehead and started unzipping his suit, showing his white shirt underneath. Since the upper buttons were undone I could see his prominent collar bones. Ahhhhhhhh...Sexyyyyyy Daddyyyyy! I gulped at the sight and saw him approaching me, gazing into my eyes. "Could you hold this for me for a while?" he said handing me the box. I took it and saw him taking off his suit jacket. "Damn that collar bon-" I covered my face with my free hand. Don't talk, Y/n! "What? Collar?" he frowned at me. I shook my head, gave him the box and sprinted off, away from him. 

Step 3: Don't think about him.

Don't think! Don't think! Don't think! Don't think! Don't think!  I was repeatedly chanting this in my mind during class and nuzzled my nose on my desk, my head down. Someone knocked at my desk and I raised my head to look at the man, Professor Namjoon. He glared at me, "Come to the my cabin after class." I banged my head on the desk and heard Jungkook  and Somi gasp at my action. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

After parting ways with the twins I went towards his cabin. I wanted to avoid him but why is playing with me? I huffed and entered. He looked up from his work and set his papers aside, paying full attention to me. "So? What is troubling you now, Y/n?" he asked in his strict voice. I kept quiet. "Are you going to say? I would also be responsible if you don't study," he said taking some papers again and probably correcting those.

My eyes widen. "Are you perhaps, worried about me?" I said him in disbelief. He looked at me intensely and nodded, "Yeah!" WHAT? Professor, don't do that! If you are nice with me then I would fall harder for you. Why don't you understand that? "You helped me last time. Here come and sit," he got up from his seat crossed over the desk to come to the opposite side, took a chair from there and placed it perpendicular to his seat. I am worried that somehow I am starting to like you. You are the trouble. How the fuck am I supposed to say that? "So? Could it be one of your how to search for a boyfriend thing again?" he asked. I went to the chair and noticed that he turned his chair to me and moved closer to me. 

"Well, it is something like that," I said nervously. "But you don't have to go that far to listen to my problems, you see?" I hung my head low and muttered, "It can't be helped anyways. Since my face is ordinary. I dress in a normal way. I am stupid and worthless. And I am starting to cry when I say it myself," I started bawling in front of him. "Nobody would want someone like me as their girlfriend. Someone as boring as me," I dramatically cried.

"Aren't you straight forward, Y/n? I am sure someone think that is cute," he said softly, "Is that all that is bothering you?" Y/n, dashi run run run! Run before you fall for him

"Aren't you straight forward, Y/n? I am sure someone think that is cute," he said softly, "Is that all that is bothering you?" Y/n, dashi run run run! Run before you fall for him. "Yes! That is why I should probably leave now. Bye!" I sling my bag over my shoulders while I saw him nodding at me. I sprinted off towards the university exit. I was about to walk away when ............ 

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: So Y/n finally realized her feelings

A/n: So Y/n finally realized her feelings. Oh my Lord! Now let's see how things go.

Do you think Namjoon treats Y/n differently? 

What happened when Y/n was about to walk away? Any guesses?

TITLE: Outro:Her(BTS)

Also drop a like on this chapter and comment maybe. It's free anyways and will put a smile on my face. Love you~