14-십사: Please give me a remedy

"If I would be able to please Professor Namjoon then I will be able to learn new things from him. Thanks to you too for advising me. I'm winning this!" I said to Jungkook who was following me in the open corridors. "And I am here losing things," he mumbled. "What did you say?" I asked him in doubt. He just shook his head and continued talking. "I will please Professor Namjoon more and more like this," I joyfully uttered. "Yay!!!" I cheered and went towards the music room of the campus.

Jungkook's POV

"Yay!" she cheered while hopping on the stairs like a little birdie that she is. I sighed deeply and made my way to the library. I was looking for a book which would help me with the song scores that I will need, to help birdie in the choir. I need to help her so that she doesn't embarrass herself in front of everyone. I found a book and took it from the shelf and flipped through the pages. I looked up to see Mr. Kim reading a book from the opposite side of the book shelf containing the musical books. My blood started boiling in rage just at the sight of him.

"Are you eagerly searching for songs?" I asked in annoyance to him. He looked through the gap formed in the self I made by pulling out the book in my hand. "Do you have that kind of a character as a teacher? You don't even love teaching, after all," I smirked at him. He smirked back at me and said, "Character? Well, I am a teacher after all. Take this book with you as well."

 He came over to my side of the shelf and gave me the book

He came over to my side of the shelf and gave me the book. I saw him smirking at me and I glared at him in return. I didn't take the book from him and just nudged his shoulder getting far away from him.

I checked out from the library counter to return back to my birdie in the music room. I opened the door and I heard her. My precious birdie's voice. "HA! HE! HU! HI! HO! HA! HU! HO!" she was warming up her voice, standing in the middle of the room placing both of her hands behind her petite figure. I giggled at her silly but adorable action. I went up to the podium and kept the book there.

"GA! GE! GI! GU! GO! GE! GU! GO!" she continued while staring at me with her cute eyes. "Not leaving yet?" I asked her. "I! WILL! STAY! A! BIT! MORE!" she said in a mechanical and robotic way. "Besides we should choose a song before we practice," I reminded her. I went to her, brought her hands in the front and placed the book in her hand. "Here!" I said. "YOU! ARE! RIGHT! OF! COURSE!" she said it in a robotic way again. "That anime loving girl just left already," I said thinking about how Somi just leaves her friend alone every time just because of her girlfriend. "CAN'T! HELP! IT!" she says.

I look at her and frown my brows. "Stop talking like that!" I warn her. She pouted at me and went to the podium. "She can't help it," she finally says in a normal tone, "Somi has a date today." "She is really cunning like that," I said to her feeling bad about my traitor twin. "It's alright," she said sitting down on a chair. This girl is literally an angel. If I would've been her I would've gone berserk over my best friend never helping me out with my problems but my birdie is so understanding that she always compromises herself for other's happiness even if she has to pay isolation as the price of it.

"She said that she is going to dance around the Festival with Lisa sunbae, I envy her," she said lowly while reading the book I gave her. I looked at her. My heart clenches at the sight of her being sad and lonely. I feel pain to see discomfort in her eyes. "Birdie?" I call her. She just hummed in response. "If you don't have anyone to dance around with for the festival, shall we dance around together?" I asked with hope in my eyes. She instantly shot her head to look at me, astonished. Slowly, I noticed her lips curve up to give me an angelic smile. She closed the book, kept it at the podium and stood up before coming towards me.

"Thank you so much, Kookie. Thank you for showing sympathy to someone like me who doesn't have a boyfriend. You are an ideal childhood friend," she said placing her hand on my shoulder. Childhood friend! That's it! That's all I am to her. Never more, never less. Just a childhood friend. I chuckled darkly at her and nodded my head, "Sure. Anything for my Childhood friend!" I emphasized the last two words that always shatters my heart.

"I should leave. Will you stay for a while, birdie?" I ask her not willing to stay with her since my tears might fall anytime now. I clearly don't want to break down in front of her. She shook her head and said, "I'll practice some more before going home." I quickly held my bag tight and dashed out off the room. I closed the door behind my back and went to the restroom.

I went to one of the cubicles and locked the door. I closed the toilet seat and sat over it. I threw my bag on the ground and finally let my tears stream down.

It is too much to handle

It is too much to handle. It hurts so freaking much. But I won't give up. Not yet! I buried my face in my hands and cried harder, silently, all alone. Without anyone knowing.

Namjoon's POV

I went to the library counter to check out the books I thought to borrow. I went to write my name on the register when I saw Y/n's name on the register with 21 different names of books beside it. Holy Jin! She just borrowed 21 musical books to choose one song? She surely is dedicated. I smiled at the thought of her working hard for the choir and the way she just makes me feel different every time. I quickly filled the register and went towards the music room because according to my calculations and the amount of books she has borrowed, she would definitely not return home.

I should probably help Jungkook and her to choose the song. They are working hard so I should show my support to them. I walked through the corridors and reached for the doorknob of the room when I heard something.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: What do you think Namjoon heard? Y/n's moans?

So finally Namjoon's POV, how you feel?

A chapter where we get to read the minds of our two male leads. Did you like it?

Do you all miss Somi and Lisa? I wanted to focus on the main leads of the book so I thought to give them more spotlight. Yeah!

TITLE: Jamais vu(BTS)

Drop a vote on this chapter and comment something. I'll bless you in return. You'll receive my heart. Love you~