12-십이: If you push, I will fall. But be the one to help me up

"Men likes big boobs, seductive nature, long lashes, good makeup, short dresses. Got it!" I read from an erotic magazine. It was so erotic that the upper bodies of the male and female models in the cover page were completely naked and the female covered her boobs by the man's arm wrapped around it. Ehem, ehem! *clears throat aggressively* Let's move on to my mission.

Even though I was planning on giving up, you are stupid, Professor Namjoon. Compared to the love I have experienced so far, I gave up every time I was rejected. So this is surely a new big step for me. "Alright!" I yelled.

------------------------------------------

Here I was standing in front of the university parking lot. I was wearing heavy smoky makeup, had a wig on which had silver highlights, sleeveless black and white crop top, a mini-skirt reaching my mid thighs, white high heels, a white hand bag and oh not to forget, the bra pads under my top to make my boobs look bigger. I was waiting for him and then his car arrived. He got out of his car, locked it and peeked at me. He let out a deep sigh before shaking his head. I waved at him.

"Good morning~" I cooed

"Good morning~" I cooed. He seemed unfazed by my appearance and came closer to me. "Just so you know, you are doing wrong in every way!" he said walking past me. "What?" I yelled but he didn't turn back.

Jungkook's POV

I saw her falling on the ground. She was crying. Crying because of him. That deep shit made her cry. Made my little birdie cry. She was trying so hard to get to his heart. She did things she never did for so many years. She changed her entire appearance for him but still he didn't even look at her. I slowly went towards her.

She was holding her head in her hand and sobbing hard. I bent down to her level and she looked at me. Her makeup was a mess now, her eye makeup smeared all over her. I smiled looking at her adorable face but my heart clenching at the tears flowing from her eyes. "I have done wrong in every way," she bawled again, pulling her bra pads out right in front off me. My eyes widen at her action. I got flustered and turned away. 

"What weird things are you doing this time?" I asked taking out the handkerchief from my pocket and turning back at her. I held her nape with one hand and started wiping off the mess on her face with the cloth. "Wait, you always have wet wipes in your bag right?" I asked because I know she keeps one in her bag and my handkerchief isn't doing a great job right now. "Jungkook-ah, have you even been in love but unrequited?" she asked. Mark the irony. The one on whom I have unrequited love is asking me that. I took a hold of her bag and rummaged through it and took out the wet wipes. 

I pulled a a wipe and held her neck with my one hand and started removing her makeup. "Have you?" she asked. "Well you can say that," I said hesitantly, taking out another wet wipe and using it. She looked at me and asked, "How did you make a good impression that time?" "Well I just try to please her," I shrugged. She frowned at me and I released her neck. I placed the used wipes aside and took off my jacket and covered her body. "What do you mean?" she questioned again. "Won't you just simply be happy if you please the person you like, birdie?" I replied. 

She processed my words and let out a gasp. "Are you a genius?" she asked. Now it was my turn to frown at her. She took the bra pads from the ground and gave them to me. "I'll give these to you as a thanks for advising me," she said giving me those pads. My eyebrows raised at her silliness but she held my hands and placed the pads in them. She took her bag, fixed the jacket I made her wear and sprinted off leaving me in complete shock. "Yah! I don't these, you fool!" I scream but she was long gone. 

I looked at the bra pads in my hand and then realized

I looked at the bra pads in my hand and then realized. "Did I just give her an idea to make that deep shit happy?" I snarled at myself.

------------------------------------------------------- 

Y/n's POV

Something that will please the professor. Something that will make him happy. What could it be? "Okay, let's start the lesson," he said entering the class. I quickly got up from my seat and went to the front of the class, right under the nose of Professor Namjoon. I held my text book up high for the class to see and announced loudly, "Page 22, Problem 3!" The whole class gave me a weird glance but I shrugged it off. "Guys, Page 22, Problem 3. Hurry up and open that page, can't you see that Professor is troubled?" I said to everyone and saw some girls whispering among themselves.

I went back to my seat while telling the same thing to a few more students. "Okay then. We will start with Page 22, Problem 3. Everybody open that page," he instructed looking at the class. "YES SIR!" I responded loudly. He looked at me blankly and nodded, "Thanks."

---------------------------------------------

After the class, I hurried to him and blocked his way. "Stop! Here take this!" I said him showing the strawberry milkshake in my hand. He didn't even look at me. He just looked at the strawberry milkshake in my hand with a uninterested look and walk past me. I quickly followed him and blocked his way again, "Okay, here you go~" He shut his eyes for a while, probably liking my action (which we all know how wrong Y/n is right now). He took the bottle from my hand and continued walking while I cheered for my victory. 

----------------------------------------------

I was here washing his car in the parking lot. I didn't mind the weird gazes given to me by some students who came to take their car. But I was washing off the foam from the passenger window when I saw him come towards his car. "Ah, Professor Namjoon! I washed it until it sparkles like my love for you," I squealed to him. He had a disgusted face and wiped off some foam from the windscreen of his car using his fingers. I gleefully went to him and started scrubbing the hood of the car. He shook his head and went inside the car. He turned on the engine and started the windshield to wipe the foam off the windscreen. I flashed him a wide smile and waved him a bye.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Jungkook's POV finally! Thoughts on his way of portraying love? 

So let me ask you? Whom do you ship? Jungkook with Y/n or Namjoon with Y/n?

Would you go all lengths for someone you love like Y/n?

TITLE: Love Maze(BTS)

Also drop a vote on this chapter and comment something maybe. Go, put a smile on my face for free.