17-십칠: Someday you'll understand

Y/n's POV

I saw Jungkook walking out. I smiled evilly. "Finally he read the situation," I said as I rubbed my hands. Professor Namjoon and I walked towards the auditorium. Professor Namjoon got us tickets for some performance and we made our way to the huge hall. "What are we watching?" I asked as he passed a ticket to me. I read the ticket and so far I figured out that there will be a piano recital by an international pianist who is Korean by birth. She was a female whose name is Lee Sunmi. 

"I just thought that it's better to really experience proper music," he said while walking up the stairs to reach the hall. "Oh.." I acquiesced and entered the hall. He took my ticket again and read the seat number and searched for the seats. We sat on our reserved places and waited for the performance to begin. A huge round of applause started so I started to clap as well when I saw a beautiful young lady walking through the stage and bowed at us. She was so pretty that I was gaping at her beauty.

She went towards the piano and took a seat

She went towards the piano and took a seat. She started playing something and it was so good. It was heart-touching. The piece she chose was so affecting and tender. I just swayed to the music completely forgetting about the man sitting beside me and all the others in the hall as well. I just got carried away with the musical piece.

----------------------------------------------------

After the performance Ms. Lee came in the center of the stage with a microphone in her hand, probably to say something to the audience. There was a huge round of applause in the seated crowd, cheering for her splendid performance. Me being me, had to do something extra so I stood up from my seat and gave her a standing ovation.

 Me being me, had to do something extra so I stood up from my seat and gave her a standing ovation

The claps died down and I realized I made a fun of myself again. Professor Namjoon pulled my sleeve down to make me sit and I gladly complied with him. 

"Good afternoon, everyone. I am Lee Sunmi," she said flashing a warm wide smile. "I am so happy that this many people have watched to see me play. I hope you enjoyed my performance. The reason I came back to South Korea is because I have to tell something to an old friend. The piece I played just now was dedicated to that special friend. My dear Joonie," she said, followed by a round of applause.

------------------------------------------------

I oscillated my head humming to the song that Ms. Lee played in the recital. I really liked the tune of the song. It got stuck into my head. I was humming when I heard Professor Namjoon beside me, driving a car suddenly questioning me. "Do you like 'Life goes on'?" he asked. I looked at him. "Ah. So the song is called 'Life Goes On'?" I asked back. He chuckled at my response and shook his head. "I just realized the big difference in our generation. Even though I am just a bit older than you, we still had different songs in our time growing up," he said turning the volume up. 

"Professor Namjoon, do you also like 'Life Goes on'?" I asked curiously. "It was recommended to me by an old friend," he said focusing on the road. "Could it be Lisun again? You were really good friends I see," I said pointing at him while winking cutely. He didn't answer but he didn't deny either so I giggled. "Okay, we are here." he said stopping his car. I smiled at him and unbuckled my seat belt. 

I looked outside the window and then turned back to him to thank him. "Thank yo-......Huh? I- It's already over? It is not even 3 pm now," I said to him in concern. "So?" he asked frowning. "Let's do some more research. A little bit more! Just a little bit!" I pleaded to him. He unbuckled his seat belt and moved closer to me. He trapped me between his arms and I gasped. He was hugging me!!!!! "HOLY FUCK! THIS BIG OF A REWARD!" I choked out, hugging him back. "That's not a hug. I was just grabbing the door for you," he said and I turned back to see the door behind me opened.

He retreated back and I got out of the car, closing the door behind me and walking to my door

"Wait! You left this," he screamed from inside his car and I turned back to him. My eyes widen. My 'Professor Joon' Notebook in his hands. I dashed to him and tried to take the book away from his reach from the window. "Professor Joon? Love notebook?" he pulled the book back and started reading it. "It's nothing. Could you just return it to me?" I tried to reach but he swiftly pulled back in his seat to get away from my grip. He turned a few pages and scoffed. "Should I burn this?" he asked turning to a page where I drew him like a manga character and captioned it as, "Fall for me!" He retrieved the book while I whined, "No! You can't! Those are the records of our love." 

I tried getting in his car from the window when he suddenly showed me another page, "Well I surely don't remember this happening between us. Do you?" The drawing of him holding my hand in his. "Well, this is all for mental preparation, you see?" I tried to convince him, literally looking like a see saw pivoting on the window of the car. He started reading to the story beside the drawing, "Professor Joon kissed the the back of my hand and said, 'I love you and will never leave you' and then he leaned in.." "That is my ideal first kiss!" I chuckled telling him. He cleared his throat and handed the notebook  to me, nodding hesitantly. 

"Thank you so much for today! I was really happy to spend my day with you." I announced. "I see," he smiled warmly at me. I grinned at him and continued, "I have found a song that I would like to perform with the others. A song that really surprised me..." 

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

 A/n: The last main character is here

A/n: The last main character is here. Thoughts on Sunmi?

The fact that Sunmi actually plays bass in real life but I made her settle with just a piano is really funny. LOL

Also I chose 'Life Goes on' as the choral song. I want to hear it once in a choir. It would feel so good. 

TITLE: 134340(BTS)

Drop a vote on this chapter or else I will end this story with a tragedy. You don't anger me. *huffs*