20-이십: Maybe yes I'm a little dangerous

Ah! Hand cream! She definitely takes care of herself well. I stalked her sitting outside the slightly opened door of her cabin. Her femininity passes. Her sex appeal passes. I sniffled the smell in her room. Her sense of scent and perfume passes.

"There are over 8 million followers on Instagram. Woah, she even has a Wikipedia page." Somi said surfing through the phone while helping me. Our eyes widen and we look at each other. "Her popularity passes!" I said hanging my head low.

"Thank you for inviting me to have lunch with you," Miss Lee said smiling at us. We were sitting in the chicken place. "No problem! No problem at all!" I said passing her a fake smile. Jungkook was taking our order when she suddenly spoke, "You don't need to order anything for me. I have my lunch." She opened a bento box filled with everything green? Salad, boiled edibles, fruits, all the things I can't even imagine having for lunch. Her cooking passes. Food consumption passes.

My eyes fell upon a key chain on her bag. "Ah, that crab..."I said looking at the crab keychain I saw at Professor Namjoon's house. "Oh, this? It matches with a friend," she said showing off the key chain to me. "Friend? As in your boyfriend?" Somi asked. "Stop saying that!" Jungkook barked clearly annoyed. "So you found out," she said giggling. My world crashed down to her reply. My heart in pain. "My mind is filled with my first love," she said looking at the crab keychain.

The glass of strawberry milk dropped off my hand in shock. The drink spilling over my hoodie. Jungkook immediately came to my rescue and took the glass off my hand. Miss Lee took out her handkerchief from her bag and started wiping the stain. I looked at her with my eyes popping out. Concern passes. Just what is this perfect woman? Jungkook yanked her hand away from me and glared at her. "Don't you dare touch her!" he snarled pointing his finger at Miss Lee.

 "Don't you dare touch her!" he snarled pointing his finger at Miss Lee

I was too broken to react. Before making me stand up, he sling his bag over his shoulders and holding mine with his left hand, intertwining our fingers and dragging me out of the place. I just followed wherever he took me.

"That woman is so fake, I swear," he said while walking towards the campus. "Don't worry, I think she is lying. That fucking Mathematician clearly doesn't like this fake woman. I have seen it in his eyes whenever he is around her," he said. I didn't pay much attention to him. "You don't let her make you sad. Alright, birdie?" he said softly. He stopped walking probably concerned about not getting any reply from me.

"Hey, birdie. Look. Don't let her get to you. You are working hard for him so don't let her lie affect you, okay little one?" he said engulfing me into his arms softly and patting my back to calm me down. "Just go and talk to him, alright?" he spoke softly. I hummed emotionlessly. I don't know why I couldn't even cry. He was holding me tight but still I couldn't pour out what I was feeling. He pulled out and gave me my bag. "Go to his cabin and talk to him directly. Show him the Y/n power!" he said doing power ranger moves. I smiled at his actions and nodded, turning my back to him and heading to his cabin. I'll ask him myself. Calmly. I'll be mature and calmly ask him about this.

-----------------------------------------------------

"LIAR!!" I bursted into his room while sobbing hard. He flinched in his seat and looked at me in horror. "What?" he asks in concern. "She carries it like it is the most prized possession of hers. The crab!" I yelled stomping off to stand next to where he was sitting. He frowned his brows. I scoffed, "So the one Miss Lee was talking about in the musical recital were actually you!" He sighed and closed his eyes. "So that means that Miss Lee is your....." "I said you we are not like that!" he cut me off in a stern tone.

"But Miss Lee said it matches with her first love!" I exclaimed while crying. "Then that is what it is!" he said massaging his temples. "What?" I frowned at him. "If you don't believe in what I said then you can assume things yourself," he said glaring at me and continue, "and also can you please stop getting angry and blaming things on others?" I looked at him blankly. He was intensely staring at me.

"I'm coming in, Joonie," I heard Miss Lee's voice entering the room

"I'm coming in, Joonie," I heard Miss Lee's voice entering the room. I looked at her and saw her freeze at her spot seeing such a scene in front of her. "Ah, are you in the middle of something?" she said tilting her head. I looked away trying to hide my messy face from her. "No, we are done!" Professor Namjoon said sitting upright in his recliner. "Oh, really?" Miss Lee cooed. I looked at him in disbelief and dashed out of the room, avoiding the gaze of Miss Lee.

I held the doorknob but before twisting it I said, "I can't help it!" "What?" I heard him say. "I CAN'T HELP IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU PROFESSOR NAMJOON!" I yelled and looked at him. My tears streaming down my face once again. "When some childhood friend as pretty as her shows up," I said pointing to Miss Lee who seemed tensed at my sudden outburst, "of course, I would assume things. I can't help it! Of course I would get nervous, annoyed, scared and irritated! Because I love you!" I said gazing deep into his soul. "Y/n, calm down!" he said in a soft voice.

"Of course, I cannot just calm down!" I barked at him, "because I love you so so much that my heart beats faster whenever I see you." "I understand!" he raised his voice standing up and coming closer to me, towering over me. "That's all I have to say!" I said sniffling and wiping my tears. I bowed at him and said, "so excuse me!" I turned back to hold the knob again. I turned back at Miss Lee and bowed slightly at her who slightly bowed back at me, nervously. I twisted the knob and marched out of the room.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Woah! I love a strong Y/n! Fighting for her way!

Also how many of you cried over Jungkook's concern for Y/n? Mark your attendance here.

I know Jungkook doesn't deserve Y/n. He deserves someone like you. I know.

TITLE: Pied Piper(BTS)

Drop a like on this chapter and comment something. This was the best chapter probably I have written so far. So make sure to show some support.