8-팔: Another day flying by

"I'm going to make Professor Namjoon speechless. For that I just need to be cooler than him. Just wait and watch." I announced to Jungkook and Somi while knitting my brows in rage and doing a victory sign with my fingers. "I will become someone ideal just to show him that I am Choi Y/n, the great. Till then, I was stop myself getting involved with him. YESS!!!!" I was determined. Somi nodded her head at me casually. And Jungkook fisted his hand and smacked my fingers with it. He cheered gleefully, "ROCK! I WON!!! YOU SHOWED SCISSORS." I shook my head in disbelief.

"But wait. You said that you won't get involved with him. He is our Math Professor. Did you forget that?" Somi raised a question. "I really thought hard and this is the only way I won't get closer to him. I'll not get closer to him within a radius of 1 meter," I suggested my point. "Who is Choi Y/n? Mrs. Akai asked her that today is her duty to collect the math assignments from the students and submit it to the new professor, Mr. Kim. He is in his office now," a senior declared in the class.

"WHAT?" Jungkook and I yelled in shock.

She flinched and nodded hesitantly, moving out of the class

She flinched and nodded hesitantly, moving out of the class. Jungkook grunted in anger, "Listen, I'll do the fucking duty. You stay here!" "But Jungkook you have to help dad with office work. You have been delaying it for a week now," Somi reminded him. "I fucking don't give a fuck about his work. She doesn't want to go near him and you are probably choosing your love over friendship once again. So let me just help her," Jungkook spat in rage. "But Jungkook think about dad. He has been waiting for so many days," Somi tried to convince him. "So he won't mind waiting for a few more," he argued back. "But Jungko-" "Okay okay. Both of you shut the fuck up. I'll do the duty myself. Somi, you can go to your date with Sunbae and Jungkook you go to help uncle." "But birdie I can mana-" he started by I cut him off by shushing him. "Jungkook, go!" I glared at him. "Fine! I hate this girl," he said pointing at Somi.

"Bye. Take care. Never come back," Somi said waving at him, "Be happy for a very long time. Never return home until you die." "You dumbfuck!" Jungkook snarled. "Myths say that people's personality changes every lifetime. So I think he was a good man in his previous life since he is an asshole now and I was an evil lady in my past life since I am an angel in this one," Somi said chuckling dramatically covering her mouth. "Who cares what you were in your past life? I really don't care who you were and what you did in your past life," Jungkook said wait a straight face, taking his assignment out of his bag and placing it on my desk. "Really?" Somi said with genuine hope in her eyes. He gently patted my head like I was a puppy and nodded his head confirming Somi's thoughts. "Yeah! I'd hate you just the same, no matter what you did," he grinned and ran out of the class. "This ass crack is dying today! Here my assignment. Bye!" she stormed out of the class with her bag to chase Jungkook down.

I collected the assignments from others and took mine and plodded towards his cabin. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I'll just get in, give him the assignments and get out. Simple," I mumbled. I slid the door open and heard two girls giggling. I entered the room and saw the two bullies of our campus, Momo and Hyuna, flirting with Professor Namjoon. Well he clearly looks disinterested for he is busy marking some answer scripts.

"Are you blushing, Mr. Kim?" Momo said massaging Professor's shoulder. "Hello?" Hyuna said waving her hand in front of his face but he looks too focused on his work. "Hey! I said Hello!" Hyuna said, smirking. "Are you there?" Momo said with a frown. Still Professor gave no response. "If you keep on being cold to us we won't take your math lessons seriously," Hyuna whined and rubbed his chest. "Yes, we won't." Momo poked his cheek. "I don't mind," he said getting up from his seat while still reading the paper, "I said it last time as well. If you study without knowing it's necessity it would be just a waste of time." He went to a shelf and taking out a book from there while his other hand holding the answer script. "Is there anything else?" he finally looked up to them with a emotionless face while checking his watch.

They sighed in defeat and took their bags over their hand bags and moving out of the room

They sighed in defeat and took their bags over their hand bags and moving out of the room. "He is a monster," Momo huffed. "He's a monster wrapped in a hottie's body," Hyuna added. They saw me and gave me a smile and Momo waved at me before walking out and closing the door behind them. "He is definitely a monster," I whispered before turning back to get out of the monster's den when suddenly, "Are you going to keep on hiding or will you please help me?" he said shocking me. I looked back at him and caught him doing the same.

I went to him and placed the assignments on his desk, turning back to take my leave but he asked, "Help me with these. Will you?" I sighed and took a seat perpendicular to him. I took a meter scale from his desk and measured the distance between us. I should not go closer than 1 meter. NO! I hit an assignment when he was trying to keep it aside. "Ah! I am sorry," I said and gave him an assignment to correct. "Thanks," he mumbled and started correcting.

He did and wrote 'Please do better as a remark'. He did that for about 3 assignments for now. I frowned at him. "It's all 'Please do better', huh?" I asked in doubt. "It is what fair evaluation means," he said focused on checking. I handed him another assignment. "If you do that they will start hating you," I said casually. "I don't mind not being liked," he said when he placed the finished assignment aside and I handed him another, still surprised to what he said just now. "Then why did you become a teacher?" I asked. He stopped correcting and looked deeply at me, "I was more or less free."

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Real story begins from after here

A/n: Real story begins from after here. Let's get ready. This was just a filler chapter before the main plot begins.

Thoughts on Jungkook and Somi's relationship?

I love the little things Jungkook does to show his affection towards Y/n. Don't you love it too?

TITLE: Life Goes On(BTS)

Also drop a vote on this chapter and comment something. It will put a smile on my face. Yeehee. Bye!