25-이십오: Don't leave me

"I will put an end to this." She didn't stop smiling all along. "I thought it up mathematically. I want to have a fun romance," she said pointing out number 1. "Even if I start dating you, I am sure that I always have to endure," she said indicating number 2 with her fingers. "In other words, I can't date you," she said pointing number 3. "Look! Three logical steps established," she said grinning at me. I sighed and frowned at her, "What are you saying?" 

"You love music," she said pointing her finger to indicate 1. "Miss Lee also likes music," she said pointing her fingers to form number 2. I know where this conversation is going and I don't feel good. I definitely don't feel good about this. "In other words, you both suit each other," she said earning a sigh from me. "Three logical steps established again!" she squealed. "Why are you talking about that once again?" I asked her, annoyed. 

"I found out that you threw your dream midway and came here. How about you also stop living your life aimlessly?" she whined but I could clearly see how broken she was. "That's all! To say it frankly, you are not suited to be just a professor at some University. You should go back to France," she grinned at me. She bowed at me, "I am sorry for pestering you for so long and being so persistent." I poked my tongue inside my mouth and reached to her. "Y/n, I-" she didn't let me speak anymore since she ran past me and stormed out of my cabin. My heart broke into a million pieces and it felt like I lost the purpose of my life. I was always cold and strong hearted. When did I become so weak? I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

Jungkook' POV

I saw her standing in front of the bonfire holding the notebook in her hand. I can read through her. She was contemplating about throwing it in the fire. I can see that. I went towards her and cleared my throat. She turned to look at me, "Kook?" "Let me throw that away!" I said to her in a strict tone before extending my hand asking for the book. "Okay?" I tilted my head to look into her features. She took a deep breath and nodded at me. "Okay! " she said handing me the book and walking past me. I looked at the book, "Professor Joon! Hah...." I flipped through the pages but stopped at one noticing something. "I know what to do with this," I said before going inside the building. 

I barged into that deep shit's den and saw him burying his head on his hands in the dark room. I turned on the lights and he squinted his eyes to look at me. He fixed his glasses and I marched to his desk. I placed the notebook on his  desk. "If you are going to make Y/n suffer even more, please go away!" I growled at him. I slammed my hands on his desk and leaned towards him. "Get out of our lives!" I said before storming out of his den.

Namjoon' POV

"Get out of our lives!" Jungkook said and stormed out of my cabin. I took of my glasses and massaged my temples. I thought deeply. I looked at the notebook Y/n made. Just when I was about to confess my life turned upside down. How tragic. Is this even my fan fiction? Why am I even suffering when I am the main lead? Wait, am I even the main lead? What if Jungkook is the real MVP here? I sighed deeply. 

I flipped through the pages and found a new page in the end. I frowned and tried to read it. She made a huge red heart under today's date. Inside the heart she wrote, "I want to see Professor Joon happy. Professor Joon is happy when he is doing Math. If Professor Joon returns to France, he will be happy." They want me out of their lives, right? If that is what they want then I'll grant their wish. But my reason for leaving isn't the same. I took a paper and a pen and started writing something. 

After writing it I went to the Principal's room. I placed it on his desk. My resignation letter.

--------------------------------------------------------

"And the first prize for the choral competition is Junior Math and Computer Science Department." I saw Y/n getting up on the stage and taking the award on behalf of us. She gleefully smiled but I know she wasn't smiling sincerely. Jungkook ran to her and forcefully held the trophy with her. She glared at him but then forced a smile while gritting her teeth. They raised the trophy in the air and Jungkook being Jungkook raised the trophy so high the Y/n was literally lifted up a few centimeters off the ground. She barked at him while the whole auditorium was laughing at their comedy performance. 

I know Jungkook is trying to make her happy after everything that has happened but Y/n also is trying to get back her original life like it was before meeting Professor. This time more focused on her studies and other university activities than approaching boys. She spends more time with Jungkook. Sorry, Jungkook practically forces her to spend time with him and Lisa unnie and I also join them at times.

Y/n and Jungkook came to me showing the trophy to me. I ruffled her her while she flashed me a smile. "You are really cute, Y/n!" I said. "What was that?" she said in confusion. I hugged her tightly. "You are a fine woman, Y/n!" I said her. Jungkook hugged us both, well mostly Y/n. "Kook wants a huggie too~" he whined. "And Lisa wants a kissie~" Lisa unnie said wrapping her arms to hug me and reach till Jungkook's body. Jungkook kissed Y/n's head and I pecked Lisa unnie. We are fine. We will be fine. We will be happy. Together, forever.  "Yah! I am the one with the smallest body here. I'm suffocating, let go!" Y/n snarled. "Never!" three of us screamed together.

Namjoon' POV

I was looking at the airplanes while waiting to board it. "We should go soon then," I heard Sunmi say. I nodded at her. "I am so happy that you decided to go back, Joonie~" she said. I looked at her and smiled. "I'm not going back," I said standing up. She tensed up suddenly, "Huh?" I chuckled at her reaction. "I'm  going forward." I said moving away towards the boarding section for flights.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Last official chapter before the prologue

A/n: Last official chapter before the prologue. I can't believe you have come so far. Don't skip the prologue. There's a surprise waiting.

I'm not talking much, now. I'll leave the talk for the last Author's note after the prologue.

TITLE: Don't Leave Me(BTS)

Also, don't forget to drop a like on this chapter and write a comment. I'll be happy, remember that.