5-오: This ain't normal

"That's because..." I took a few more seconds before blurting out, "I want to make out with him." I grinned at him. "Pffftttttbahahahaha!!!!!" Jungkook let out a loud chortle and started clapping his hands aggressively and tried to speak in between his laughter, "That is...... the most ridiculous thing......... hahahahaha.......... I have ever heard in my life." He held his abdomen and wiped his fake tears. I pouted at Somi. "So that is your only reason?" Professor inquired trying to grab a paper from the huge stack. 

"No. I have plenty other reasons. Like Love, Freedom, Hope, Dreams!" I cheered while counting with my fingers. Jungkook came beside me and placed his head over my head. I was shorter than him so he used me as a support to stand. He pouted at me and said, "Isn't that a line from the song by Mr. Children. Ahh. What was the name?" He huffed while thinking. "I know song but I don't know song name." I moved away from his head. "Namo naki uta!!" Somi and I screamed at him. I saw Professor scribbling something on a paper. "Why don't you try walking with this on your back?" he suggested, handing the paper to me. I took a hold of the paper and read what he wrote there. 'Hiring someone to make-out with me'  

"WHAT?" I screamed with Somi's  eyes popping out and Jungkook started laughing while rolling over the floor. "Are you making fun of me? Huh?" I said glaring at Professor Namjoon. "Yeah! Absolutely." Jungkook said while getting up from the floor. I crumbled the paper and threw it at him. "Even if I don't get advice from you, I'll find my love right away!" I snickered at him. He got up  from his chair and stood up. "You really haven't learned even after getting rejected so many times," he said while shaking his head at me. He took off his glasses and massaged his nose bridge.

"That is because I am very much sure that I will regret if I do nothing if I like someone. I would rather be hurt than do nothing!" I said him in frustration. He was intensely gazing at me and listening to my words, silently. He just shrugged his shoulders and I huffed in rage. "Here is the money! Somi, let's get out of here!" I held her wrist and dragged her away. 

I stopped in front of the door and looked back only to find Jungkook glaring at Professor Namjoon.

"Jungkook, are you not coming?" I asked him. "Yes, let's just leave," Jungkook said and turned back at us. He came towards us and his entire demeanour changed. His dark aura changed into a soft one and he cutely flashed me his iconic bunny smile. I looked at Professor Namjoon and caught him casually staring at us. "Sorry for intruding," I said before looking away and went out with my two friends.

"Jungkook is 20130613 times better than him," I announced while dragging Somi towards the class with a jogging Jungkook trailing behind us. "Wow, the zero has become so much more better to you now," Somi said. Jungkook smacked her twin's head playfully and growled, "Shut the fuck up, you punks!" I giggled, "It's alright, Kook." We grabbed our bags and went to our lockers. 

We reached the lockers when Somi head locked Jungkook. Jungkook tackled her back and now he was the one arm choking Somi. "Cut it out! I'll just pull out your hair!" Jungkook spat. Somi was struggling to breathe. Suddenly a kick landed on Jungkook from behind and he fell on the floor. "Stop hurting her, you dumbfuck!" Lisa snarled at him and hugged Somi. "Get lost!" Jungkook said while holding his back, now in pain. "I'll do everything but that," Lisa replied. I stopped laughing watching this action comedy and opened my locker.

"We can see it. We can see your future. You, happily spending your exciting university life," she said saluting me. "Stop! The flag I can never hold will finally rise up!" I said dramatically amused. Jungkook and Lisa Sunbae laughed at us. Jungkook ruffled my hair and I looked in my locker. I went speechless. I slammed the locker and Jungkook frowned at me. I opened the locker again to confirm what I saw. No way this could be real? I slammed my locker once again and opened it to expect the thing not there anymore. It is still there. I slammed the locker once again and opened it to find it still there. I started to laugh maniacally and got a hold of it.

A Love Letter. A dream I had ever since I entered university. "Guys, I can't believe this!" I said.

 Somi and Lisa turned to us, Jungkook standing beside me trying to peep into the locker

Somi and Lisa turned to us, Jungkook standing beside me trying to peep into the locker. I raised the letter in front of them and all of them gasped. I started breathing heavily and pretended to lose my balance but Jungkook caught me by my arms. I screamed at his face and he scrunched his face. He suddenly let go off me and I fell on the floor. I couldn't even feel the pain after falling, I was this excited.  I opened the letter and read it, with my curious friends surrounding me. 

"I apologize for suddenly writing you a letter. I have something to tell you personally. I will be waiting for you at the rooftop. Please do come after your class ends." I read it and the the corridors was filled with the squealing of three girls including me. "See! I said you. Here is your 'exciting university life'. Yayyy~"Jungkook started chuckling darkly. "It will be like a useless tumble in the end," he scoffed. "Wait! Is that jealousy, Jeon Jungkook?" Somi teased his twin. "Huh, like in the hell I would be jealous," he tensed up. I was still fazed by the fact that someone has a crush on me.       

"Jungkook. Somi. Sunbae. Please return without me." I said calmly with a slight curve on my lips. They noticed me who was silently walking away from the corridors and once I reached the stairs I sped up. I jumped through the stairs to reach the rooftop. "Don't get your hopes up, Y/n. Calm down, Y/n! But perhaps, possibly......" I screamed, ignoring all the weird stares I received. I reached the rooftop and saw the door to be already open. I calmed down when I saw his back facing me. I fixed my hair and walked to him gracefully. He felt my presence and turned back.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Okay, so how many of you are shipping Jungkook and Y/n? 

Thoughts of her ending up with him? I still have the key to the end. *sips banana milk in swag*

Not to forget our power couple Lisa and Somi. Lisa, as her protective girlfriend. This story isn't focusing on them but I added these characters because they are the ones who always support and advice Y/n about her love life. They encourage her, after her rejections.

TITLE: Bapsae/Crow-tit(Silver Spoon)(BTS)

Also drop a vote on this chapter and comment as well. It is free and will put a smile on my face. Love you