Epilogue

2 years later

Y/n's POV

"And that was all for the weather report for today." I heard over the television while brushing my hair. "And now a proud moment for our country. Known to be the Nobel Prize of Mathematics, the South Korean Mathematician who won the Fields award, Mr. Kim Namjoon had a press conference in France earlier this week. Here are the exclusive highlights from the conference brought to you by Reporter Jung Hoseok from France, all the way." I looked at the television and saw him. My first True Love. Professor Namjoon. I turned the volume up and he said, "I did not realize that I could achieve that great feat. I only realized it now!" he said. I grinned at the screen like a fan girl and said, "I'm off!"
------------------------------------------

"Diploma, Choi Y/n. On the right, we have proved that you have completed the course specified by our university. Having Seoul National University Top student and the Head Student representative as the additional titles you have achieved till now," the principal announced and I went to the stage wearing my Academic regalia(black cap and gown). I bowed to him and accepted the degree and a trophy for the high marks I scored. I turned back. I saw Jungkook twerking on the courtyard.

Beside him Somi dramatically crying over Lisa's chest when I showed them my award

------------------------------------------------------

"It's over!" Somi squealed. "Geez, the principal's speech was so long," Hyuna whined. "It's always like that," Momo added. "I had to listen to it twice. Once for my graduation and once for all of you, think about me!" Lisa sunbae barked. "Jungkook I wonder if you still have wet wipes in your bag," Hyuna asked. "It's for Y/n, right?" Momo chimed. "Shut up!" he yelled. "What?" I asked in confusion.

"What? You two aren't dating each other?" Momo asked. "We aren't like that!" I tried to convince them. "I was dumped long back," Jungkook said in a low tone. "What?" I asked as I stopped on my tracks. Jungkook stopped as well. "What? What? What?" Momo asked. Somi noticed the tension and pushed the other girls away from us, walking away.

"It would have been better if you didn't know," he shrugged. "Um, Jungkook? What was that just now?" I asked him. "But I had no room where I could get in. Even now he is still completely on your mind" he said smiling warmly at me while leaning down to face me. I smiled at him. He knows me the best. "I thought I will never make you sad but I don't think I have that kind of confidence with what I am now." I hugged him tightly. "What are you talking about? You are fine man, Jungkook. The next heir to the Jeon Corporation," I said him.

He pulled out of the hug and made a plane flying sign, "Well you see I am debuting in the office. Can you see how popular my office life is?" I made binoculars with my fingers and looked up, "The flag that shouldn't be up is actually up! My Goodness!!" We laughed at our silliness and he ruffled my hair.

----------------------------------------------

I went to clear my lockers since today is the last day here in this campus. The campus of my dreams. The campus where I made so many memories with my friends, where I learned so many things, the campus which gave me my first love. I sighed and unlocked my locker but my eyes widen in shock. There were two notebooks placed right on top of the things there. I took them in my hand and realized that the first one was the Love notebook I made for Professor Namjoon. Professor Joon I flipped through the pages and recalled that I gave it to Jungkook to burn it.

I paid attention to the second book now named Cupid Y/n. I opened the book and saw pictures of me with little writings like I did for Professor Namjoon in his notebook. It had my likings, the things I hate, some fantasies, bucket list. I read the random lines on different pages.

It was an encounter of fate.

You surprised me again and again.

I'm sorry for acting coldly again and again.

I listened to you. As I felt my own limits, I ran away from the mathematics that I love so much But Y/n, who gave your all to get me back to Math, which I like.

Somehow you were radiant and without realizing it, I smiled.

I realized that I fell in love. Even though I ran away when my feelings of liking you were just budding.

You, Y/n, whom I love for never giving up, I think is the best.

You are unpredictable. When I realized that I love you and became to love you with everything I had, it was late. You decided to let me go.

You made me regain so many things. You made me feel things, all of it. You, my Cupid, made a Psyche's heart, like mine, flutter by shooting it with the love arrow.

Whatever somebody else says, my happiness is you, Y/n.

Now since you have come to the last page. Close the book and turn around.

I looked up at the lockers, shut the book and turned around. My eyes widen. "Hi!" he said waving his hand, smiling warmly at me. "Congratulations on your graduation!" he cooed. I smiled at him, tears streaming down my face. "Congratulations to you too!" I said but suddenly frowned. "Wait! Why are you here instead of France?" I questioned him. He came closer to me, "Because there is still a problem I haven't solved yet." I tilted my head at him. "There is a very difficult problem named Y/n," he said shaking his head. "Huh?" I said pointing at me.

He nodded his head and continued, "I have finally kicked them out. All the things I have been running from. So that you wouldn't think that it's because of you that I gave up my dream." I looked at him with concern in my eyes, "But Professor Namjoon I-" "I'm not you Professor anymore. Don't call me that. If that is the case, the thing that you wanted to do....wanna do it?" he asked smirking at me. "Huh? What did I want?" I replied.

He extended his hand and motioned for me to take it. I hesitantly placed my hand over his and he held it tightly. Is this what I am thinking? My ideal first kiss? He read it for sure. He read it in front of me. This is exactly how I want it to be. He kissed the the back of my hand and said, 'I love you and will never leave you' and then he leaned in.. and then the kis- My eyes opened when I felt something being written on my cheeks. "What the fuck?" I glared at him. He started laughing. "Don't you remember you asked me this? Please write a remark 'You really did well' over here. I will show it to Mom, Somi, Jungkook and Lisa Sunbae.. I fulfilled it," he imitated my part and continued to laugh. "Where is my kiss?" I screamed when he started running. "Yah! How can you let this book end without a single kiss?!!" I yelled, chasing him. "We can just leave it like a cute, innocent and pure love story. We don't need to give the dirty details we do, to the readers," he said giving a cheeky wink.

 We don't need to give the dirty details we do, to the readers," he said giving a cheeky wink

A/n: Wow! That was a roller coaster of emotions. Thank you so much for reading till here. The final Author's Note in the next chapter.

Make sure to drop a vote on this chapter and comment something. Put a last smile on my face guys.