22-이십이: This is the main book

Y/n's POV

Finally the day has arrived. The day we all have been waiting for. My wedding day with Professor Namjoon. Yes, he proposed me and now finally I'll be together with my fated man. I can't hold my excitement. I have been wanting this day to come for so long and today, finally! Finally, my dream will come true. YES!!! All the hard work I have been through for so long will finally pay off. I hope you all reading this will bless me as well. I'm so happy!!!! 

HAHAHA! JUST KIDDING! Today is the final day of the Campus festival and the day we will have the choral competition. Also not to forget the festival annual projection mapping. The entire campus was in the mood of celebration. All the classes were dissolved and it was literally carnival time in our university. Students wearing cartoon costumes luring others to a stall. Students from other universities also visiting the festival. Couples walking about holding each other's hands. Some students bringing their siblings. PARTY PARTY YEAH~~~

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" the girls were practicing the notes since today we will have out performance. I was sitting on my desk with a pen and paper, planning something. "Since the projection mapping is at 7pm, I will have to call Professor Namjoon by 6pm. I can't take risk." I mumbled while chalking down my plan. Somi and Jungkook came to me. Jungkook sat on the chair in front of me but facing me while Somi was standing beside me. They tried looking at what I was doing. 

"So you haven't given up on that myth?" Jungkook asked, looking at me. "I want to try it out once. Even if it doesn't work I'll at least get to kiss him," I said not looking at him, focused on my plan laid in front of me. "Will you be that happy with that kind of a kiss?" he mumbled lowly but I heard it. "I will attack, attack and attack!" I said circling on the paper with every 'attack'. I heard him chuckle. "I am sure he won't do it since there will be students and Professors watching!" he announced. I giggled looking at him. "I have thought of that carefully already," I smirked at him. I saw his smile falter and he frowned at me. 

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't you think that we should practice once again?" Somi eased the tension in the atmosphere

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't you think that we should practice once again?" Somi eased the tension in the atmosphere. I stood up from the chair with enthusiasm and announced, "Then I am going to call Professor Namjoon!" I took the paper and dashed out of the room towards his cabin. I opened the door but he wasn't there. I went to the Professor's common room to check if he is there or not. "Excuse me, is Professor Namjoon here?" I asked Mrs. Akai. "Oh, my lovely girl. Y/n, you really did good in your computer tests. I am very impressed. Oh and the answer to your question is there," she said cheerfully pointing at the other side of the huge room.

I saw Professor Namjoon surrounded by Professors of many other department discussing something on the white board. All of them looked so stressed and worried that I frowned in confusion. "I heard that the first projector for the projection mapping is broken," a female voice said from beside me. I turned around to see Miss Lee standing beside me looking at the Professors. "Ohh, WAIT WAHT?" I exclaimed. "So there won't be any projection mapping this year?" I asked her in shock. 

She shook her head with a smile on her face and said, "They are calculating if it could be possible with the projectors that are available

She shook her head with a smile on her face and said, "They are calculating if it could be possible with the projectors that are available. That's Joonie's field of expertise." I smiled at her and looked at Professor Namjoon. He was focused on solving some Trigonometry, probably calculating the angles of the other projectors to make up for it. I smiled looking at how focused he is whenever Math is involed.

"You were amazing yesterday," I heard Miss Lee say. I widen my eyes and nervously said, "I kinda overdid that." She shook her head and looked at Professor Namjoon with a smile, "No. Not at all. You were really cool." I chuckled hesitantly and turned back to Professor Namjoon. "If miracles could happen, I think it should happen with someone who works hard for making it possible." I hummed in response while nodding my head. "I also like Joonie," she announced suddenly only audible for us to hear. "Yeah! Huh?" I instantly shot my head towards her.

"I also want to make him happy. Even though it would be troubling if I say it, the reason I became honest with myself was because of you," she said grinning at me. I frowned at this wicked lady, "Because of me?" She nodded her head, "The thesis that he wrote, was said to be good enough to be awarded with Field Medal. I will take Joonie to the place where he belongs, back to France!" she said looking at him and making my heart shatter. "You can't do that!" I protested. 

She scoffed and looked at me. "You are the only one who would think like that, right?" she said gazing at me darkly. "Only because of your pain would it be okay if you are in the way of his happiness?" she smirked at me. I know that Jungkook said this lady is evil but the words she said were undeniably true to the core. I looked at Professor Namjoon and saw him cheering with the other male teaching staffs since he successfully solved the problem to fix the projector angles. 

Was I really being selfish? Was I being a barrier on his road of happiness? Was I only thinking about myself and not about him, all this time? I saw the other Professors leaving one by one but  Professor Namjoon still looking at the solution. I felt Miss Lee moving away from my side and approaching Professor Namjoon. She smiled at him but he didn't even spare a glance away from the board. "That look of yours. I like it. I like that look you have while solving something," she said cheekily to him. "What?" he inquired. "Nothing!" she said. They look good together. She will help him to be happy. I gloomily dashed out of the room heading towards the music room.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: BOOM! Here comes a plot twist

A/n: BOOM! Here comes a plot twist. You know that we can't make a bed of roses without getting pricked with thorns. Love is same for me. It's either success with hard work or no success at all.

So I would request you to have patience and read the next chapter before throwing the slipper at my face. Thank you~

TITLE: Blanket Kick(BTS)

Drop a vote on this chapter and comment something. It is free and will put a gummy smile on my face. Bye~