7-칠: It's about time we put an end to it

"TOUCHING WHAT??????" Jungkook barked, slamming his fists on the table and standing up. I held his arm and pulled him back on the seat with a frown.

"What the fuck are you thinking? Touching his face, neck, hair every 5 seconds, sucking his ice-cream...ewww... licking his plate in the public, licking his fingers and feeding me pizza with the same fingers, his sweaty hands holding mine while clicking pictures on the photo booth. Among other things, I was bothered about these strange little things." I huffed being exhausted. Jungkook shook his head and held my head and placed it on his shoulders.

"Since Unnie's shift is over I'm going to go and meet her," Somi announced grabbing her bag from the chair next to her and standing up

"Since Unnie's shift is over I'm going to go and meet her," Somi announced grabbing her bag from the chair next to her and standing up. I stood up immediately and pouted at her, "Sympathize with me more, bestie!" Somi sling her bag across her shoulder and shook her head, "Sorry. Love over Friendship." "You sure are loyal," Jungkook mocked Somi.

"Tell me this once. Is throbbing and the heart beating fast only for movies? Is this the harsh truth of life?" I screamed when she was about to leave the restaurant. "You dumb dumb, may it be on TV or reality, your chest will thump like crazy if you are seriously in love," she said before storming out. I turned back and slammed my palms on the table, "What should I do? I don't think my heart will thump for Eun Woo at all," I bawled hanging my head low.

"You are right!" Jungkook muttered while stuffing French fries into his mouth. "Don't say that," I whined at him. He shrugged and added, "But if you really like him, won't you even look at his strangeness and flaws with affection?" He gazed intensely into my eyes. My eyes widen in realization. He is right. I can't continue to show him that I like him when I clearly don't. I stood up and fiddled my fingers. "I promise to properly apologize to him," I said looking at him. "Hm?" he frowned and tilted his head in doubt. I nodded my head and replied, "Yeah! I will politely say sorry to him!"

--------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, Eun woo!" I bawled to him laying on the ground when he pushed me. "You play girl!" he barked at me and turned his feet towards the door of the rooftop, going away. Of course, this was bound to happen with me. I did something horrible. I made his hopes up high and then crushed it myself. I don't blame him for being angry. It was all my fault. I can't even cry. I don't have any right. My thought got interrupted when someone extended his hand to me. 

I looked at the hand and then at the man who gave me his hand. "Professor Namjoon?" He motioned for me to take his hand and get up. "Why?" I muttered hesitantly. "Come on," he softly said while extending his hand more. I squinted my eyes in irritation and got on my feet without his help. He took back his hand with a raised eyebrow and poker face before observing my movements.

"Isn't it terrible? To think that I was happy for once in my life?" I said dusting off my clothes. "Well, it is more terrible for a man to give a hand to a girl and her not accepting it," he said placing his hands behind his back. I sighed and turned, so that I don't let him see my face. "Everyone naturally gets a boyfriend or a girlfriend. They all know what I don't know and I am here left out all alone. Thinking deeply, it was the first time someone confessed that they like me," I chuckled sarcastically and continued, "Just why am I like this?" 

"Because you are only making it easy for them," Professor Namjoon said, strolling to me. I frowned in question and turned back to look at him. "Aren't you making things easy for someone you like?" he smiled and leaned down to match my eye level. "I am not. You are totally wrong about it. Even if I get dumped I am giving my best to tell them how much I like them," I argued with his point. His smile faded and he immediately straighten up, "You just don't want to regret for not confessing to them." "But that is beca-" "You, Y/n, will be happy if you have mutual feelings with the one you like," he said indicating 1 with his index finger, "you, Y/n, don't like Eun Woo," he raised his middle finger indicating the number 2, "Thus, you, Y/n, won't be happy in a relationship with him," he opened his thumb to show number 3. "See, 3 logical steps established," he grinned at me.

 "See, 3 logical steps established," he grinned at me

I looked at his fingers processing what he said. "3 steps?" I started but got cut off by him, "All of them are the results of the selfishness you brought upon yourself." He placed his hand behind his back again. I realized that he wasn't wrong. I just looked for a boyfriend because I needed one, not wanted one. I sighed deeply and went to the small bench near the door and let my tears stream down my face. He sighed deeply and sat beside me maintaining a considerable distance between us. 

"But wouldn't it be a miracle if the one I like likes me back as well?" I said, glancing at him with my messy face. He looked back at me and smiled warmly, "How about you stop living your life aimlessly? Have you thought what you wanted to do?" "What should I do? Is there specifically anything that I should do?" I whined to him. "I am saying that you should think about it. If you want to sit down here and cry then help yourself," he said before getting up and going to the door. I huffed in frustration. 

He looked back at me. He flashed a smile and opened the door, going in. I sat there resting my head on the wall behind me. I looked at the sky and let out a sharp breath. I hope things go well with me from now on. I thought before wiping my face and shutting my eyes.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Hey hey hey, how dare Eun Woo hurt my Y/n? I'll kiss him as a punishment!!!!

Isn't Namjoon so mature? I just love his character and how secretive he is about everything. 

I also love how Jungkook and Namjoon take care of Y/n. 

Whom do you ship with Y/n? Jungkook or Namjoon?

TITLE: Seesaw(BTS)

Also drop a vote on this chapter. It's free and will put a smile on my face. See ya~