13-십삼: Ooh, I can make it right

"I told you, Y/n. I can carry it by myself. So give it to me," he tried grabbing the box off my hand but I kept on walking to his cabin. "No Professor Namjoon, I want to just help you. This is nothing," I insisted. "Don't you think it is hopeless to over exerting yourself like this?" he said following me. "Have you exerted yourself to impress someone before?" I questioned back. He sighed and looked in the front. I giggled and said, "Besides you will get to like me if I showed you my best self,. I will keep this attitude for the rest of my life. I promise. Okay, let's go!" He grinned a little and started walking. 

------------------------------------------------

No progress. So far I haven't done much to please him. I feel that he isn't pleased at all. I thought while looking at the notes I made for him in a notebook I named after him. It had his name in the front, "Professor Joon" and it had the little details about his likings and dis-likings I have noted till now. I even wrote the fantasies I had with him. The bucket list I wanted to do with him. I took down the notes from my FCB(Fated Cupid Book) and compiled in this one book since he is the fated one for me. I don't need to keep two notebooks with me. Just his one is enough. I don't feel good about this. Instead he is becoming more and more uninterested in me. I thought while looking at him. 

"So for the Campus Festival this year we are having choral competition between different batches and departments," he announced while looking at the class. The whole class let out an exasperate sigh. "That is why we will have to form an executive committee. So is there anyone who is interested to form this committee?" he asked us with a hope in his eyes. 

"I have my soccer matches soon, so I can't," Sehun said, earning nods from the few other players in his team in our class. "I have no other reason but it is too troublesome," Suzy said. "Yeah!" "Same" others supported her. He sighed and said, "I see.... this is troubling then, I guess." I noticed the panic in his eyes and stood up immediately. 

"I'll do it!" I announced. I can't see him in stress. I'll rather be in stress than him. "I'll be in the executive committee! Me and..." I went beside Jungkook's desk and pulled his hand to raise it. He woke up from his sleep and realized what is going on. "What?" he asked in surprise.

"Jungkook

"Jungkook. He and I will be a part of the executive committee. So just don't worry," I said grinning sheepishly at him. I released Jungkook's hand and he whisper yelled at me, "Hey!" He glared at me. I glared back at him and went to my seat.

"Then I'll be counting on you," Professor Namjoon said, still quiet unsure. "Professor Namjoon, are you pleased?" I asked in concern. He looked at me before going out, "Well, this solved quickly so yeah I am." YES! With that I was able to please Professor Namjoon. I was pleasingly able to make Professor Namjoon fall for me. And they lived happily ever after. "Ahh!" I screamed in a pain in my head. I glared at Jungkook who apparently smacked my head. 

"You were thinking something stupid again, weren't you?" he said sitting on the empty desk beside me. "No, not at all! I was thinking about the choir," I smirked at him. "Really?" he squinted his eyes and inspected me. "Yes. Let us choose a song for the choir," I said while turning to him. He scoffed and flashed me a not so genuine smile. "Yay!" I fisted my hand and raised it in air. "Yay!" he copied me with clearly fake excitement and went back to his seat with a grumpy look. He seriously is so moody. I swear to God. I know he likes singing. He is happy inside but why is he so angry to be in the choir then? I just shrugged it off. I secretly cheered for myself, "Yeah! Finally no more rejections."

---------------------------------------------------

"No! Rejected!" Professor Namjoon said, placing the third paper containing the musical score of the song we chose on his desk. "I said you there were none," I glared at Jungkook who was saying this, standing beside me. "Gangnam Style?" he asked in disbelief looking up from the paper then at us. "It is a powerful opera, "Gangnam style" It is one of Billboard's most trended songs. This is even recommeded by Somi and Lisa sunbae,"  I whined at them. "This kind of tempo is not suitable for a choir," he said while shaking his head.

 "This kind of tempo is not suitable for a choir," he said while shaking his head

"You can read the musical scores, then?" Jungkook asked him. "I was taught how to play the piano by Lisun long time back," Professor Namjoon replied. "Oh yeah. I watched Lee Seung-gi's White Lie, piano version. He is amazing isn't he?" I cheered. "It is somehow unexpected that you know how to play a piano," Jungkook scoffed. "How so?" Professor Namjoon asked, frowning, "Music and Mathematics are alike. Look. Reading a musical score is same as applying a mathematical formula," he showed us the paper. Jungkook and I looked at each other not grasping what he is trying to say. 

He stood up, displeased and took a formula sheet and a pen, "Tsk.. musical notes and notations are like mathematical formulas that accurately guide in making beautiful music. Both mathematics and music are made logically like that." I smiled at him when he turned back to look at us. "Well, like you see... The Swizz conductor, Ernest Ansermet, was a mathematics professor, teaching at the University of Lausanne." I chuckled at him, "You really like math, Professor Namjoon."  "Huh?" he knitted his brows in confusion. "You seem to be having so much fun talking about mathematics to us right now," I said making him understand. 

"Bullshit Mathematicians!" Jungkook whisper scoffed beside me. I glared at him. I looked back at Professor Namjoon, "Because it is like Math that is why you love Music, right?" "Yeah, more or less," Professor Namjoon nodded fixing his glasses. "Wow, I have heard some good things. I feel like working more hard for the choir," I said with enthusiasm. I felt Jungkook burning holes into me from my side but I didn't pay any heed to him. "Okay then, choose another song," Professor Namjoon said giving us the song papers. 

"Okay, we are going to find a new song then," I saluted at him. "Okay, thank you!" he said sitting back in his chair. I turned to Jungkook and found him glaring at Professor Namjoon now. Jungkook must really hate Math, I guess. I clung to his arm and pulled him away from the cabin. 

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Here's a joke for you-

Jungkook: If I said you had a good body would you hold it against me?

Y/n: Did you just make a move on me? 

Jungkook: I have been doing that for so many years but thanks for noticing.

Y/n: Wait! Did you just say that I have a good body? Holy! Please say that to my mother, she calls me a potato.

Jungkook: *flips the table over in disappointment*

TITLE: Make It Right(BTS)

Also drop a vote on this chapter and comment something to put a smile on my face. I will bless you.