2-이: Love me, love me

"Jagiii!!!!" "Aegiii!!!!" The two girls hugged each other tightly. Jungkook and I went to them. I smiled widely looking at them. "Hello Lisa Sunbae," I said with a grin. She looked at us and waved back.

"Hi guys, did my aegi(baby) cause any trouble?" Lisa asked us curiously while looking at Somi

"Hi guys, did my aegi(baby) cause any trouble?" Lisa asked us curiously while looking at Somi. I shook my head. "Why don't you just take her away from my home if you love her so much?" Jungkook spat back with irritation. "I wish I could but I live in a dorm here, so sorry. But it isn't impossible in the future," she replied while winking at Somi. Somi wrapped her arm around Lisa and pecked her cheek.

"Yah, Y/n, won't you confess to him in a while?" Somi asked. "Yes, I asked him to go to the rooftop after his classes to meet you he might already be there. Our classes ended a few minutes ago. Go fast!!" I nodded in panic and quickly ran towards the rooftop, leaving them back.  I reached the door and then fixed my hair and hoodie before turning the door knob. I opened the door and then I saw him. Finally!

He turned towards me

He turned towards me. His blonde bangs covering his forehead, the black turtle neck and denims fits him perfectly, the mini-hoop earrings, his sharp jawline, sharp nose, plump lips and ocean like eyes which can make someone drown in them. He raised his eyebrows at me and approached me.

I closed the door behind me and walked forward. "Hello Jimin Sunbae, I wanted to say something to you," I uttered nervously. He nodded and motioned for me to continue. I closed  my eyes tightly and said, "Actually, I like yo-" "No." He cut me off. I opened my eyes and saw his straight face. "But Sunbae I-" "I don't like you, Y/n. I'm sorry." He said and passed by me without saying anything else, leaving me alone in the rooftop with a broken heart and hopeless feeling.

I thought that getting into University will change my life. Finally I'll get myself a boyfriend. Someone will take care of me. Someone will finally love me. Someone whom I will love back. But life isn't fair. Even I can't help myself. Why does my life hate me so much? Is there no one who is fated for me? "Why am I like this?" I hung my head low.

----------------------------------------

"Why are you like this?" Somi nagged at me for the millionth time in this evening. I was here at a chicken place near our university, with a large stack of empty plates of chicken in front of me.