6-육: My heart's on fire for your love

I calmed down when I saw his back facing me. I fixed my hair and walked to him gracefully. He felt my presence and turned back.

 He felt my presence and turned back

Rest in peace my lungs. You did well so far. The person in front of me wasn't even human. He was so ethereal. His noticeable double eyelids, his ocean like eyes, sword-like sharp jawline, plump lips, high cheek bone, slim nose bridge..... Oh my Lord! Calm down, Y/n! His fluffy black hair parted in the middle, his forehead exposed. He was wearing a black denim shirt with a few buttons undone with white denims and black ankle length converse. How? Why? Why did THE Cha Eun Woo have a crush on me?

I fidgeted my fingers while looking down. "Thanks for coming. I have something to ask you," he began with a smile on his face. I blinked lowly and nodded. "Would you mind going out with me?" My eyes widen and jaws parted. Cha Eun Woo is asking me out? "This is... This is..... This is just like how I thought likeeee!!" I screamed. I saw Eun Woo chuckling at my action.

------------------------------------------------

I was running towards the subway, all dressed. I wore a white midi dress, lightly curled my hair, wore by cherry stud earrings, white ballerina flats and a cute and small bunny bag pack which had some money and my phone. I even asked my mom to help me wear an eyeliner, you know?

I was giggling on my way out of the home running on my way in excited

I was giggling on my way out of the home running on my way in excited. I didn't pay attention to anything around me. I was just gushing like the wind thinking about my date. "We are going to hold hands, right? We are going to feed each other, right? Of course, we will take pictures in a booth. How can we miss th-" Suddenly I felt a tug at my bag pack and I screamed in surprise, "Woah!" I turned my head back and saw him. Professor Namjoon? 

"Huh?" I asked in confusion. He stated while frowning, "Haven't you been taught to stop when it is red?" I saw in my front only to see a crosswalk and the red light signaling us to wait to cross the road. I relaxed a bit from the tugging impact and squinted my eyes at him. He let go of my bag and looked at the traffic light. "Green," he said and crossed the road. I followed him, timorously. 

"Uhh, where do you live?" I asked him while catching up to him. "It's on the third avenue," he said without looking at me. I chuckled at him, "Ah hah, so we really are neighbors. WOW!" I said walking past him but felt that he was following me. I tried to focus on my road but still felt his presence and it bothered me. "Why are you following me?" I said while turning back to face him. "Because it is the way to Tomorrow by Tudoro," he said pointing his finger to the road and continued walking. "You really like fried chicken, I see?" I said while giggling and shaking my head. 

He turned his head towards me and asked, "What about you? Where are you off to?" I started laughing while walking beside him, "Actually someone confessed to me yesterday. We are going to a date today and I am on my way to him, right now." "I see," he said, nodding his head. "His name is Cha Eun Woo and he said that we have English class together. He said that he had a crush on me since the very beginning," I let out while covering my giggling mouth with my hand. "Bye then," I said looking at my invisible wrist watch and waving at him. "I win!" I said fisting my hand in the air and passing by him. 

"What about you, Y/n?" he questioned from the back. I halted on my tracks and faced back. "Huh?" I asked in confusion. "Do you like him?" he asked while walking past me. "Well...."

------------------------------------------------

"I will start to like him then," I screamed, looking at myself in the phone camera. I was standing at the amusement park waiting for him. Looks like I was so excited about the date that I came here a bit early.  "Y/n-iee!" I heard him calling me sweetly. I turned back and saw him.

I chuckled nervously at him. He was wearing a leopard print jacket with a cherry printed denims. He approached me, "Sorry for making you wait." "Huh?" I tilted my head and started at him while a fake grin plastered on my face. I started laughing like a maniac.

------------------------------------------------

"So how was your first date?" Somi asked me. We were sitting in a McDonalds when Jungkook placed our order on the table and sat beside me. I took the burger in both of my hands and looked at the ceiling with a fake grin and widen eyes because of shock. She sighed, "So you don't want to talk about it." I put the burger down and took the glass of beer and drank it all in one go. 

Jungkook monitoring me curiously, suddenly glared and asked, "Did he do something unpleasant?" "No

Jungkook monitoring me curiously, suddenly glared and asked, "Did he do something unpleasant?" "No...Nothing at all." I sarcastically said and continued, "such as wearing pointy shoes that can surely hunt a pig down, eating with his mouth open, touchin-"

"TOUCHING WHAT??????"  

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: OOOOHHHHH!!!! Y/n's first date everyone! I was so excited to write this chapter

What is your ideal date? 

Jungkook with Y/n? Or Namjoon with Y/n? Or are you deciding after a few chapters? Well you can make a guess at least. Let's see your guessing skills.

Do you think Y/n did some 18+ stuffs on her first date? Who do you think asked her the last line in this chapter? Somi? Jungkook? Or..........Namjoon? *smirks evilly* 

TITLE: Heartbeat(BTS)

Also drop a vote on this chapter and comment something. It's free plus it will put a smile on my beautiful face. Love you