18-십팔: At the fingertips we held together like this

"This is so good!" Somi exclaimed squishing my cheeks. "Yeah, babe it's so good!" Hyuna said holding both of my shoulders. Momo and Jungkook agreed as well when I played the original 'Life Goes On' song to them. "So let's do this!" I said cheering with them. "LET'S GET IT!" Jungkook chimed. "LET'S GET IT!" we all screamed together. 

----------------------------------------

"Kook, you look so funny!" I laughed at Jungkook who was doing mouth exercises. Somi, Hyuna, Momo and two other girls were practicing with us. Days went by and some other students joined in the choir as well. "Control your vocal chords! Make sure that the candle flame in front of you doesn't sway," Jungkook barked at us. "Yah, Kim Taehyung! What the fuck you didn't understand in 'Not to sway the candle flame' ?" Jungkook glared at the brunette behind me. "I thought you asked us to blow the candle out without swaying it," Taehyung said scratching his head. "This is not good," Jungkook said pinching his nose bridge.

"Like an echo in the forest, Haruga doraogetji, Amu ildo eopdan deusi, Yeah, life goes on

"Like an echo in the forest, Haruga doraogetji, Amu ildo eopdan deusi, Yeah, life goes on. Like an arrow in the blue sky, Tto haru deo naragaji, On my pillow, on my table; Yeah, life goes on. Like this again (Like an echo in the forest, The day will come back around, As if nothing happened, Yeah life goes on. Like an arrow in the blue sky, Another day flying by, On my pillow, on my table, Yeah life goes on. Like this again)~" we all sang while Professor Namjoon was conducting us swinging the baton to direct us while singing. I was smiling at him while singing and turned my head to flinch at Jungkook smiling at me. I gave him a What The Fuck face and continued singing.

 We were jogging on an early Sunday morning. "You need to run to increase your lung capacity, improve your breath control, and build your stamina: all great skills when it comes to singing!" Jungkook said leading us while we were practicing our vocals. We went to a nearby gym where Jungkook went to and did some workout. I sat on the ground all exhausted when a tired Somi and Jungkook came to me. 

Jungkook was breathing heavily but lifted me up and carried me in bridal style to a nearby bench. He sat on the bench and laid me as well in such a way that my head was resting on his lap. He gently caressed my hair like stroking a cat's fur when I heard Somi announce. "We are going to ace this shit! The Junior Math and Computer Science Department is winning this!" she screamed loudly at the others who were equally as exhausted. "YES!!" we all screamed lowly trying to catch our breath.   

 ------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Kim, let's dance around in the festival together," Hyuna whined to Professor Namjoon. "Yes, Mr. Kim, please," Momo whined. "Isn't it strange that a teacher and a student would dance together?" Professor Namjoon blurted out. "Come on, sir! Please!" they whined in unison while here I was fuming in anger. "These man hunters!!!" I said gritting my teeth. "Y/n, your competitors are increasing," Somi said from her bench while packing up. 

"Besides he is not even yours," Jungkook said from the back. I dramatically bawled sitting on the ground and hugged Somi. "Jungkook is bullying me again!" I wiped my fake tears while Somi wrapped her arms around me. "You should just shut the fuck up, bastard and piss off here. Go and shit on a pig's face before blocking your ass hole with deez nuts, bloody hell!" she said while Jungkook flinched with every swear word she used. "Scary! And besides I just said the truth," he said trembling with fear holding the bag in front of his face. "Stop giving me worries. I have made too much progress and I'm flustered," I glared at him. 

"Then we have to rely on that myth. The myth that the couples who kiss in front of the festival annual projection mapping will be bound together forever. Popularly known as the Festival's Last Night's True Love Kiss," Somi said giving me hope. 

-------------------------------------------------

"Festival's Last Night's True Love Kiss?" Professor asked me. "What? You don't know about it? There is a myth that the couples who kiss in front of the festival annual projection mapping will be bound together forever.," I enlightened him while he was moving back to his cabin. "But I won't be doing that kiss and additionally, the projection mapping was made recently. The so called myth haven't been long in history," he said casually  draining all the emotions off my face. 

"But... but if we consider everyone in this campus. I'm the best person to be kissed, right?" I asked shamelessly. He gulped and shook his head, "Why do you waste your time like that?" "I'm just forcing myself. I'm just forcing myself," I said. "I don't see students in that way," he waved his hand in front of me and looked away from me, behind me. "But the one you get along with the most in this campus is no doubt me, rig-" I was cut off when he dashed passed me and went towards someone. 

I followed him and noticed him stopping a lady from walking by holding her hand. Isn't that the lady from the musical recital? "What are you doing here?" he asked her. She smiled at him sincerely while he released his grip off her. "I wonder why?" she said and looked behind him, paying attention to me. "Excuse me...." I said hesitantly. "Are you Joonie's student?" she asked me flashing a warm smile at me.

 "Are you Joonie's student?" she asked me flashing a warm smile at me

I bowed at her, nervously. "Nice to meet you. I am Lee Sunmi. You can call me Lisun," she said warmly. "Lisun?" I mumbled. "Lisun?!" I yelled. Now I remember her. The lady who was in the picture with the two men. When I asked about Lisun being Lee Seung-gi he didn't deny it but didn't accept it either. And the way he is treating her looks like they are really close. So she was the person who taught Professor Namjoon how to play the piano? All this time I thought it was Lee Seungi-gi but it was Lee Sunmi till now. My head started spinning while trying to process so many things. 

I totally mistook the guy to be the girl but it was actually a girl whom I thought to be the guy but the the guy was with the girl and him and the guy wasn't closer with him but the girl was? What the girl-guy postulation is this?????

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Did your head spin in the end as well?

I'm good at playing with mind you know? I'm not a psychologist but I have a high IQ. Anyways.

Thoughts on why Miss Sunmi is here? 

TITLE: We are Bulletproof: The Eternal(BTS)

Drop a vote on this chapter and comment something for a clear skin.