Chapter33

I know,i can be too irrational at times,
Too frustrated to handle,
Too stubborn to tolerate!
But trust me,i need a hand,
To help me go to a colorful world,
Void of any Dark.
To push me at my low,
Void of any Card.

~~~~~~~~~

Tejasswi and karan decided to go to Maya's house where her dead body was found. It was all surrounded by police and had yellow police tape wrapped around, that meant none is allowed in.

"E..Excuse Me. We are the victim's family. We want to know what happened here." Karan asked from ACP.

The ACP suspected karan but seeing real worry on his face, Acp decided to tell him.

"Nearly at 7 in the evening,yesterday, we recieved a call from someone and he informed us that he found this lady's dead body in a very bad condition. We reached here and after sending the body to post mortam, we tried to find the man who informed us, but he was not anywhere around. Our search team is trying to track him. "

"What? Who that person would be?" Karan wandered to himself.

"Sir, can we go inside. Am sure, we can be a help." Tejasswi asked the ACP. and karan looked at ACP for a positive response.

"No. We cant allow anyone to go in. It looks like a murder."

"Excuse me, sir" an officer interrupted. "We found this note,kept over the table."

They read the paper.

" xoxo.
Send tejasswi to us. And we will leave your leftover family alive. "

Karan crushed that paper with his eyes turning red. "Bloody Wyangkars!"

"Wyangkars? They cant do this inhumane act! I know u hate us but that doesn't mean u will blame like this. " Tejasswi defended her family.

"Officer, am sure its Wyangkars. Just try to find proofs. And LET US GOO!" He said dangerously ,ignoring teja.

"Sorry Mr. Kundrra. But we are bound with protocols."

Karam pulled the ACP by his collars. "Hell with your protocols!" He yelled maniaclly.

"Ka..Karan leave him. Please." Tejasswi pulled karan by his elbow and created some distance between them.

"Sir, sorry but the person who is now dead, means a lot to us. And maybe we can be really a help. Just give us 10 mins. "Tejasswi requested Acp.

"Okay. Only 10 minutes."

They nodded and went inside.

The house was a pure mess. Things scattered, vase broken and sofa teared. They started finding a clue, that can help them to reach the murderer.

"Tejasswi!!" Karan yelled from kitchen. And tejasswi rushed.

"See.." He gave the letter with trembling hands to Tejasswi.

(They read the letter.)

"I dont know if i'll be alive or not. But my children, if u get this letter, i will be in peace.

Nishant, u r an amazing soul. I know, u are in some stress but still put up a fake show that everything is fine. My child, be relax. Most difficult battles are won by patience.

Karan, please give life a chance. Give tejasswi a chance. She is unaware of truth. She is under the wrong impression.

Tejasswi, am sorry. I didnt know why u stabbed ronit. Just like i made a mistake, assuming things, u r also doing the same. Hear the truth then decide your court.