part 6

*Maya's pov*

Class ends and everyone leaves except Zack, hunter and I.

"You three were very loud and distracting towards your peers and each other." The teacher exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at the comment.

"We all got our work done." Hunter said disappointed.

"Fine. Fine if you 'all!' have you work done then you may be excused for today." The teacher hissed.

"Hey! Mate listen here, there were people in that class who were acting like fucking children ok! And you only point out the fucking quiet kids! I feel like I can fucking teach this class better than you can! Ever! So shut your fucking trap and do your job!" I hissed.

"Maya-" Zack wispered.

"You are all dismissed. Good day.."

We all walked out to our next class. Zack and I had music and hunter had rugby for that class. Zack and I were music jocky's. We both play guitar and drums. I also play the piano. In Zack and mines spare time we will usually wrote some of our own songs for fun. we aren't expecting us to become a famous duo.

"You brought your guitar?" Zack asked.

"Of course I did! I've never forgotten this!" I said, holding up my guitar.

"False, you have quite a few times."

"So! You have as well! You've forgotten it more than me-!" I explained.

"Now that is true." Zack said with a straight face.

I started out with a chuckle then bursted out laughing. Zack joined with a small chuckle. Then I said.

"Man, I love the sense of humor we have." I said.

"We you mean that I have the humor All you did was get it wrong."

"Oh shut up."