part 48

*Zacks pov*

"Fuck yeah!" I run into the room and tackle Maya with my biggest hug. I squeal and she grunts.
"Ah, fuck Zack your hurting me a lot." Shit. I back up and bring a chair close to her bed.
I put my hands on my chin and my elbows on the bed.
"So my favorite person, how are you feeling?" I ask her.
"Ehhhh- I'm better than before?" Before? It really hurt that bad? Or what's hurting her so bad?
"Better than before? What got broken?" I ask her. Moving one of my hands to take into her hand, rubbing my thumb on the back of her hand. "I have a broken back!" "Surprise!" Oh- oh- oh- so funny she definitely did not do that! No frickin way. I will k-i-l-l hunter. "When I'm done with you miss, hunter is going back to hell!" Back to hell ha I'm so funny, but I will do it! I think as I watch her eyes grow wide. Like big eyes, puppy eyes, adorable, shocked ones. Ok I'm even complementing her wide ass eyes.

I'm an awesome human.

*Maya's pov*

What. Back to "hell?"
"Yes I will drag that man myself!" He corrects. "Sure, only if I get to go! I miss home." I say blankly.
"Home? Hell? Hell home!" He stammers. Ah, when will he understand, the most simple things. "Ya know some people got the real problems?" I state at him Crossing my arms and giving him a side eye. He looks back at me confused. "Hey! Don't put the blame on me!" Zack defends raising his hands in the air in surrender.

"Anyways what's with that case at the hotel? I took a look at it after the cops emailed it. Oh they also said they emailed it to you as well." I had to ask him, I couldn't just toss that behind me after I end up in the hospital. And that they would pay the medical bills.
"I don't know, I got Jake to look at it and we think it's one of the most crazy things ever!"
"Well I agree I was on call with one of the cops when I was reading through to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong.
When we get back to the hotel we can take to the cops again, they have to be there since it's a crime scene and we're not allowed to be there alone." I replied. But then Zack brought up a total different thing up. "WAIT- clay and his sis are staying in the same room as the murder! I wonder if any part is closed off?" He asks. "Well yes not the whole room since he's gonna help us out." Then just then I chose to whisper, "lmao"
"Did you just say L-M-A-O?" "But as the word lmao? You weirdo!" He comments on me, such a rude person, but such a good friend. Lmao the best friend. "Lol" he replied. "Lol really you judge me on saying lmao but not lol? You are a rude." I giggle a little at the end. I couldn't keep it in.
"Ok we're getting distracted!" I interrupted us. I had to I want to meet the boys. BUT it was still nice seeing Zack. Really nice. "Man I missed you!" Zack said as he pulled  his chair closer to my bed, and lays his head on my stomach.
"Dude it was only like 30 hours?"
"Says you." He grunts. I play with his hair, his fluffy hair. I ruffle his hair then let out a sigh. "Ok I want to meet the boys. And remember you can stay in the room you have to greet them for me. I don't know those boys. Not men." We both laugh and then both of us sit up. "Ok I'll go get them." He stands up and opens the door a crack. I sigh and slouch a little. "Ok you ready to meet them Maya?" He asks me. "Yep! Never more ready!" Ok, I could have been. I didn't have to have a broken back of bruises or be slouching in a hospital bed.
"They have to be great boys?" I whisper to myself. "WE ARE!" I hear a shout from the other side of the door. "Oh goodness! This is great!" They sound like pretty little physo's.