part 29

*Clays pov*

"ZACK GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" I yell facing Maya with me by her side.

"What?- WHAT!" He sees Maya by my side and runs over. He sits down with my head in his lap. He looks up to see the most petrified and worried face on Hunter.

"Hunter. Please don't tell me you did this?" Zack sobbed. From the thought that His best friend would ever do that.

"I- I have to go" he says running away.

"Did he do this" Zack said to me sobbing.

"I'm sorry man." "He is the worst mother fuckers ever!" Clay said angry and sad at the same time.

"Why like this!" He says.

*Hunter's pov*

I ran to the front entrance outside and sat down on the corner of the steps.

"Fuck!" I say to myself holding myself In a ball and breaking down.

Then I think for a second the look on all there faces it reminded me of a similar event.

---flashback---

I'm sitting beside Mayas limp body with Her head in Zack's lap just wishing she would wake up. Then there Is the shooter the fucking shooter standing there for a couple seconds comprehending. And then running.

We were stuck on the floor of the ice cream shop praying to God that Maya will wake up.

---over---

"Fucking hell I'm not a good person at all!" I say.

"Im like that fucking shooter!" "How could I!" I say to myself.

"Clay taking my place!" I realize.

"He is I'm my fucking place right now!" I'm in depression.

"Fuck! You know what I'm going for a walk." He says.

I walk over to a bridge near by. And it's very empty. I've heard about this bridge before. It's actually a common one for some suicide's.

While walking more I hear sirens. Fuck.

"The ambulance!" "No" "she has to be alive there's no way I could kill her like that.

Zack walks out of the hotel to the ambulance. They start talking with one of the nurses. After awhile I see Clay run out to Maya's unconscious body.

He probably had to stay behind to tell that drista girl. Or otherwise Clara.

I fucking can't do this. I can't watch Maya die then I have to take the blame.

I walk to the side of the bridge looking over the railing.

"This isn't right?" "Is it?" I start rambling.

"No it's better off if I'm not here when she wakes up she won't have to be scared of me for the rest of her life."

I jump up and sit on the railing thinking. "Is it worth it all.

My career, my best friends, my love, my family, my fans, Maya And Zack.

I look back to my left and see the nurses carrying Maya in a bed into the truck. With Zack and Clay behind.

Then the worst hing can possibly happen.