part 35

*clays pov*

Oh wait. Not just the crushes. Maya. What will she think!

Oh no

I start sweating and hyper ventilating. I take of my hood. My eyes watering.

Am I having a panic attack.

I then start walking faster and faster, walking past everyone, reaching to my room sticking my hand in my pocket for my keycard. I take it out and drop it.

I look over and see them getting closer. I pick it up. And drop it, it happens again. Again. And again. I'm finally ahold of the card and unlock the door.

I slam it behind me and slide down against the door till I reach the ground. Then I look up and see Clara staring at me. I panic even more but I hide it. She comes over to me and asks what's going on.

"Hey, you good man?" She asks

"To be honest im not." I replied.

"Oh"

"So um what happened?"

"Well teen stuff. Like how do you guys do this?" I ask her.

"What??"

"We love our friends"

"What?" She asks again.

"Well Im having those teenager problems again." I admit.

"Oh, love life or anxiety?" She says.

"Both" I say.

"Oh, I got you" she gets up and goes to the kitchen and comes back with a tub of ice cream and a spoon.

"Thanks" I say.

"Which one are we starting with?" She asks me.

"Love life" I say blankly.

"Ok so I'ma geuss you have multiple crushing but they are either not interested in you or you don't know but think think they aren't at all."

"Bingo right on the money." I say flicking my wrist in the air with the spoon.

"Yeah" "so who?" She says.

"There's one of Sam and Colby's friends Jake, he's hot. But also Maya."

"Sam? Jake? Colby?" She says confused.

"Oh right" I sat crying after that having to explain the whole situation.

So I do explain it. We both end up crying at the end of the story.

*Zacks pov*

"What was that all about?" I ask everyone after clay slams his door.

"I don't know" Colby says.

"Jake you know?" Sam asks him.

"Uhh no. But I was getting weird looks." He says.

We a give him weird looks.

"Now all of you are!" He says in fear.

"Hm" I hum and continue to walk.

"Well whatever it was I think it wasn't that whole situation." But he just meet us? We just meet each other!" Corey says. "Hm" from Sam.

"You know what I disagree!" Colby admits. "I think it was from that, and maybe something or someone?" Colby proves his explanation.

"Maybe idk?" Jake says.

"Did you seriously use idk in real life!" Corey stops to say.

"Yes irl" he says smirking and continue to go on there way back to the rooms.

"Fuck you!" Corey says to Jake as he walks by him.

"Please do.' he says skipping thought the halls.

"Wait for me!" Colby says childishly running to Jake to join him.

Hunter and I reach to our rooms and ask for there's to meet up with them.

"We are staying in 437!" Jake says.

"Oh that's the on with the cowboy!" Zack says to Jake.

"Huh?' they all say.

"You'll see!" I say.

"Do you want to meet up for breakfast tomorrow?" Colby asks.
"Sure" they all agree.

"Well peace brother!" Jake and Colby say to hunter and I.

"Yeah peace man!" I say and enter our room for the night.

We slept untill I got a phone call at the middle of the night from the hospital.