part 49

*Maya's pov*

They walk through the door 5 boys 4 to get too know.
"Hello boys!" I greet them. They walk closer in the most stylish walk. I let out a small giggle and they greet themselves.
"Hi, um I'm Corey it's a pleasure!" He sounds like a gentleman. "You are such a gentleman Corey, I'm Maya! Your new best friend!" "Oh my god! She called me a gentleman!" Oh my, these boys, I shake my head and the next boy is introduced, I mean Barney... He is something of a child. "Ello matey! I'm Jake Webber and you can call me by anything! Besides Barney!" "Besides Barney! I got that!" I shake is hand aggressively and nod. "Pleasure to meet you too Barney!" I say giggling. His face grows cold and he lets go of my head to walk away. I laugh and the only blonde is introduced. "Hey? Uh, I'm Samuel! Sam's better though!" He says shaking my hand. "And I'm Maya! Call me Maya!" I say fist bumping him.

"Ok Maya last but not least! The Colby Brock!" Zack says with jazz hands and Colby steps through the boys.
And I got to say he's a hot man, adorable, cute, sexy, hot, gentle, nice, and if I didn't say already hot. "you ok Maya?" Zack says.
"Yeah? Your face is red a bit?" Colby points at my face. "Yeah I'm fine man!" I say in a quick tone. "ah! Is your back all good? I remember when Sam broke his!" Colby quotes. "I hope so! But right now it's the worst!" I say sitting up a little, but then giving out a loud grunt from the pain. "Gosh! Here let me help!" Colby says holding my sides and pulls me up a bit. And jeez strong man. I don't realize but I tense up, and Colby quickly apologized. "Oh! I'm so incredibly sorry I should of asked you!" He stammers, I feel bad. "It's fine! It wasn't your fault at all!" I reasure him. "Oh, good!" He sighs in relief.

*Colby's pov*

I'm so sorry! I should have asked her! She said it was fine, but still! But she still has something better than accepting apologies. Her body and, heart, and mind. A gorgeous girl, a bad bitch, and a sweet cake. Nothing better than all the personalities. Ok not too many of them.

She is so cute. Know I know why Zack and hunter have a crush on her. And I'm pretty sure clay has a crush on her as well. It's pretty obvious. But I'm just in my own world right now. "Hey Colby? Are you good? You know I forgive you!" She says snapping me out of the clouds, and I make eye contact with her. "Come here!" She stretches out her arms calling me in for a hug. I pull into her warm grasp and my head rests in the crock of her neck.
She gives me one last squeeze and we both pull back. We both give eachother a smile and we're inturpted by Zack. "Ok love birds! Clay and hunter have to see Maya. till you guys can't hog her forever." Man, I wish I can hog her forever.  I'm going insane just looking at her. "Going insane are we now Colby?" She says catching me off guard. I blush even more and she winks. I feel like I'm going to faint. Like actually gonna faint. That flirt! I'll get her back. "I'm talking to you later miss!" I say pointing at her and I turn around to the door so clay can talk to her.

I hear the rest of the boys follow behind. "A flirt for the girl are we now?" Corey and Jake tease. "Shut the fuck up!" I grow mad on them. They laugh and I loosen up as well. I reach to clay and place my hand on his shoulder. "Your turn big man!" I say. "Are you drunk?" Clay asks me. "No why?" I stammer. "You seem like it?" He questions. "He fancies maya! He's bit on edge right now. Sam says as he drags Colby beside him. "Ah! Thanks Sam!" Clay responded. "Am I really giving it away that bad?" I face Sam. "Yeah bud you are!" Sam says raising his eyebrows at me, while pressing his lips together. "Goodie!" I say sarcastically. "It's fine man! It's obvious and that's fine brother!" "Yeah it's fine man!" Clay continues. "Ok man your turn go!" I say as clay walks passed me. He gives me a tumbs up and keeps walking. "Wish me luck boys!" "We will!" I replied and I instantly fall to the floor.

-- -- -- -- -- --

"You good brother?" I wake up in  a chair and I see sam looking at me.

"Oh yeah! I'm fine!" I try to stand up and I instantly fall, but don't reach the floor. Zack caught me.

"Thanks man!" I thank Zack and sit down again.
Zack and I sit beside each other and get along, we become good friends and tell each other about our feelings for Maya.

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Hunter and Corey and Jake are sitting on the floor together on huntes computer solving the murder in the hotel room.

Then al of a sudden-

"YES, YES, YES, YES!" "BLOODY HELL!" "IS THIS REAL!"

"Guys- what did you do!" Zack shouts at them.
"We just got ourselfs 100,000 dollars!" Hunter screams.
"Hunter- what do you mean?"
"Look! We solved the murder! It was mr.dahmer! He got revenge after Anderson killed Jeff!" Jake blurts.

"WAIT REALLY!" I shout back.
"HELL YEAH!" hunter shouts at me.

We all besides myself stand up and run over to each other and squeeze the death out of each other. "We can pay for Mayas medical bill!" Zack shouts.
I laugh and see sam Walking to me.
"We did good brother!" Sam says and hugs me.
"You did better sam!" I say and clays name gets called.