part 21

*Hunter's pov*

I got to the bus station just in time. I got on and sat in a empty row of seats I didn't want to take up anyone's space.

I grabbed my bag by my feet and pulled out my phone. I opened up instagram and took some pics from the bus. Tagging Maya and Zack.

Now that I think of it we only use instagram and TikTok as well as tweeter. But I think doing our first big investigation should be pit somewhere big. YouTube.

Before I know it I'm at the hospital. I got off the bus and walked across the parking lot to the entrance of the building.

But there was something off or unusual. A crowd of people waving papers and there phones in the air. With security blocking them from the walkway.

As I walk closer and closer the people start screaming and yelling louder. At first I'm just hearing loud mumbles but it hits me.

"Hunter?" I say to myself.

"There cheering for me?" I mumble.

I stop were the madness begins. A security guard walks up to me standing next to me.

"Your hunter?" The gaurd asks.

"Yeah- yeah." I reply.

"These people have been here ever since last night. They heard about Maya and we'll, I guess you can say you guys have some caring fans." The gaurd says nudging me.

"We do have some caring fans." I say with a smile. I walk over to one side and start giving out a couple high fives and photos. Then I head to the other side and do the same thing.

I reached to the doors and turned to give the fans a wave. They all cheered a couple of them fainted in the process.

I gave the nurse at the office my driver's license. Took it back and went to Maya's room.

*Zack's pov*

I wake up before Maya and check my phone. I see a notification from hunter I ignore it knowing I'm going to see home later.

Just then I hear a knock?
Im just thinking it was a nurse but she said the last bit of tests were yesterday. I ordered them to come on in.

"Come in!" I say.
Then hunter walks in with his bag and three drinks from Starbucks.

"Omg!" I said jumping up bit not to loud to wake Maya.

He gave me my drink and we came up with a plan to wake her.

"Ok? Ready!" I say to Hunter.

"Yep." He says giving me a thumbs up.

I get back in the bed with Maya and Hunter stands beside Maya.

"Wake up time for check up." Hunter says shaking Maya.

"Hm?" Maya says with her eyes still closed.

"Wakey wakey Maya!" Hunter says shaking her again.

*Maya's pov*

I open my eyes expecting one of the nurses but I see.

"Hunter?!" I say groggy. I was still to tired to process what was happening.

"Hunter!" I say I jump up out of bed and bear hug him.

"Whoah! calm down this is your first time out of bed besides the bathroom." Hunter says.

"I don't care!" I say squeezing him tighter.

Zack let's out a little chuckle and joins us in a hug hug. All of us about to go on the biggest adventure in our lives. For now.